• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sheridan or Tisdale

Curley

tbh since 93 we havent really had a team up to it, (although tbh the class of 10-11 should have)

8 points 180mins of football ago it was 13pts, so on the working we will be back in our rightful place in 4 games time, above you in the league
Motor. You and I both know what you say is gonna happen doesn't often happen;)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
not proof of who is the better manager, but I must say I like the way Sheridan comes across when being interviewed. just listened to him and he is consistent. he regularly says the performance wasn't good enough following a defeat which gives supporters faith that he will be working hard to do something about it. not saying tisdale doesn't work hard but loved sheridans comment that he wanted his team to become "bad losers".
And they did Ricardo B-).

Curley

Opinions now? I still think tisdale does wonders with you with little budget

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stop stirring Curls (worry)

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale, still. Although, he is making it very difficult for me to support him these days.

I am very fond of the bloke and he is a really decent guy which is why I find it quite upsetting with the way the vast support for him has turned.

I don't want Tis to go. I really think he's a good manager who will go onto better things should he want to. However, I'm not as against a new manager coming in as I once was.

It's a really tough one for me.

motorservices

I think we have more money than you lot do, we have 2 problems, one being the manager isnt setting the team up, playing players out of position and the other is we dont use the loan market very much/if ever

Neither, Sheridan is a thick uneducated *****, Tisdale is a weak *****

motorservices

Neither, Sheridan is a thick uneducated *****, Tisdale is a weak *****
had to read it twice, as first read i thought it said sherry is a thick northern **** and Tisdale is a ****** lol

(although both could be used to describe both)

Curley

I remember asking this 10 years ago...do I dare ask who has the better manager now?:)

We'll be in a dogfight probably but Schumacher has a massive future in the game whereas Caldwell will never get a job again but I think you should keep him.

Grecian_Matt

I think the better debate would be.
Stick with Caldwell or re-employ Tisdale.

It is one or the other no hating on either manager.

I will start:
Tisdale