• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Kyle Taylor

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Waste of a wage and wrong type of player for our style. Wish him and his clothing business well.
He would have suited Taylor's style, which is why Taylor signed him. Things change and mangers move on and new ones come in with new ideas. Unfortunately for Kyle he was still recovering from his injury when Caldwell came in and probably missed his best opportunity to be able to impress and make a claim. In the meantime new players came and Kyle's opportunities dwindled. That's football. Like Egg I think he will be able to find himself a new club. He might have to take a step back to get going again. All the best to him.

dontpassback

I think Kyle would be a very good league two addition,horrible injury,but he has shown the determination to bounce back from it,so I wish him well wherever he ends up playing

Leads

To be balanced although he doesn't fit our style of play he was a valuable member of the squad for several months when he was needed. Hope he can rebuild his career as he has always seemed a good pro
What type of player is he though? I've never quite been able to figure him out. He's never done a lot noticeably wrong, but I can't ever recall him making a positive impact on the game.

Unless he actually is going travelling, I'm sure he'll find himself a gig in L2.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
What type of player is he though? I've never quite been able to figure him out. He's never done a lot noticeably wrong, but I can't ever recall him making a positive impact on the game.

Unless he actually is going travelling, I'm sure he'll find himself a gig in L2.
Perhaps the goal he scored against Oldham in the match he got his injury might help your recall plus this Bing Videos

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think he'll be playing national league next season, or abroad somewhere. We've had much worse players, but he doesn't offer us enough.