• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just started watching Shardlake on the Disney channel.A four part Tudor whodunnit based on the books of the late C J Samson.Came upon it accidentally in my channel trawling , surprisingly good., I’m now about halfway through.Sean Bean plays Thomas Cromwell , with Anthony Boyle ( Masters of the Air ) as Jack Barek and Arthur Hughes as Shardlake the Tudor detective.
Have that on my watch list. Only 4 episodes, I think. Probably start tonight.

Banksy

Have that on my watch list. Only 4 episodes, I think. Probably start tonight.
Just finished it and well worth a watch imo. Indeed , just four episodes.

Oldsmobile-88

The iconic clip of ’Yosser Hughes’ with Graham Souness

DB9

Clarkson's Farm3, Amazon Prime. Utterly brilliant TV.

iscalad

Just finished it and well worth a watch imo. Indeed , just four episodes.
Watched it now. I thought it was very good. One gripe..why do directors think its a good idea to film in such poor lighting.

Banksy

Watched it now. I thought it was very good. One gripe..why do directors think its a good idea to film in such poor lighting.
Bit of artistic licence I suppose but not much good for us old(er) folk who struggle a bit these days on the eyesight front. Mind you those old castles and monasteries then must have been pretty dark , dank and dismal!
I see the filming of same was done in Hungary and Romania by the way , that snow made me shiver a bit and his assistant wading into that ( ice cold ) pond made me cringe a bit thinking about what he’d find.
Throughly enjoyed it , eyesight excepting , very well done.

iscalad

Bit of artistic licence I suppose but not much good for us old(er) folk who struggle a bit these days on the eyesight front. Mind you those old castles and monasteries then must have been pretty dark , dank and dismal!
I see the filming of same was done in Hungary and Romania by the way , that snow made me shiver a bit and his assistant wading into that ( ice cold ) pond made me cringe a bit thinking about what he’d find.
Throughly enjoyed it , eyesight excepting , very well done.
Good job they didn't have smellovision.

Oldsmobile-88

Watched a few good travel videos via YouTube on video blogger Noel Phillips channel. Very interesting & amusing. A Simon Calder with a splash of character.
The US Long Distance Train Routes was a interesting watch. His first trip on the Starlight Express(Oakland Ca to Seattle) left 5 hours late, unlike the UK, that’s just hard luck, no recompense.
Another video was travelling by Greyhound Coach from NYC to LA which took over 4 days(not recommended) How poorly the passengers are treated on that mode of transport was a eye opener.

iscalad

Watched a few good travel videos via YouTube on video blogger Noel Phillips channel. Very interesting & amusing. A Simon Calder with a splash of character.
The US Long Distance Train Routes was a interesting watch. His first trip on the Starlight Express(Oakland Ca to Seattle) left 5 hours late, unlike the UK, that’s just hard luck, no recompense.
Another video was travelling by Greyhound Coach from NYC to LA which took over 4 days(not recommended) How poorly the passengers are treated on that mode of transport was a eye opener.
Isnt/wasn't Greyhound owned by Stagecoch at one time.
Ps..the man in the gabardine raincoat is a spy.

Oldsmobile-88

Isnt/wasn't Greyhound owned by Stagecoch at one time.
Ps..the man in the gabardine raincoat is a spy.
With the crap customer service I would not be surprised.