• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F.A.O.Banging them in !

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
We drew at Old Trafford as well. Mustn't forget that.

IJN

tsssh tsssh Porkus - you forgot to add the Met Office and our International Airport
You got the Met Office by fluke, and your airport could be very instrumental in winning Plymouth the World Cup bid, so I won't knock it.

Believe it or not, due to the 'space' Exeter and Newquay has for flights in on 747's, Plymouth is viewed as 'more accessible' than some of the cities that have decent airports.

Phil Sayers

I wouldn't like to be on a 747 landing at Exeter!

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jeeez. Just reflecting for a moment here. With all these threads dedicated to me, I do believe that I am inFACT becomming an exeweeb legend.

So, a big thankyou to all my exeweeb ******* friends xx

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't like to be on a 747 landing at Exeter!
Why? Concorde did a few times nae bovver!!

Tada

Grecian2K

Jeeez. Just reflecting for a moment here. With all these threads dedicated to me, I do believe that I am inFACT becomming an exeweeb legend.

So, a big thankyou to all my exeweeb ******* friends xx
errrrr, I think that if you bother to check it out, you'll find that we have been mainly conversing with our fellow LEAGUE ONE adversary Porkus rather than you:$

After all the noble Can-kicker, if not quite a "legend" is at least a self-professed "Friend of ExeWeb"....unlike your own sorry self who, I'm afraid, invariably comes across as the sad, speccy kid at the edge of the playground just wishing that the the bigger boys would ask him to play with them.

Sorry, Jerky, but this does seem to be an undeniable FACT I'm sorry to say. :(

geoffwp

errrrr, I think that if you bother to check it out, you'll find that we have been mainly conversing with our fellow LEAGUE ONE adversary Porkus rather than you:$

After all the noble Can-kicker, if not quite a "legend" is at least a self-professed "Friend of ExeWeb"....unlike your own sorry self who, I'm afraid, invariably comes across as the sad, speccy kid at the edge of the playground just wishing that the the bigger boys would ask him to play with them.

Sorry, Jerky, but this does seem to be an undeniable FACT I'm sorry to say. :(
Have been off in 'No-internet-land' for a break so missed this most excellent, and I might add extremely accurate, retorts...particularly the speccy kid bit. Nice work G2K though I fear it will zoom right over the lavatory attendants head.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
.....jeeez !

I tell ye, these wierd excretians now definatly have a b_t_i fetish.

As if cathedrals and attendances aren't enough, already. FACT.

angelic upstart

You really can tell that you're a Torquay fan sometimes...

StroudGrecian

They played Brazil once though AND they have a wonderful Cathedral AND they own their own club (it might be crap and small, but it IS theirs).
We've played Brazil TWICE, and our canal is one of the oldest in Britain, and the first with pound locks.