• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our crowd is sh*t

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
You have a point. Unsettled maybe but don't you need the crowd the lift you.
Sometimes the players need to spark the crowd into action, it works both ways.

Last edited:

Poultice

I tihnk the crowd is the least of the problems.
Why do your post always scream the things you won't say ?

mammooman

You have a point. Unsettled maybe but don't you need the crowd the lift you.
How many times does a doctor attempt resuscitation...

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sometimes the players need to spark the crowd into action, it works both ways.
Yeah but we were sh*t.Get behind the team in a game like this.

LammieLammieLammie

Why do your post always scream the things you won't say ?
They don't mean to mate, I just think that everyone can see that the problems were on the pitch this evening, not in the stands.

We can't keep a clean sheet, we've not played well since Sheffield Weds, tonights game at the Park should have been over following the first leg, and a really decent crowd turned up to watch possibly the most frustrating performance ever.

If we take one more short corner I think i'll implode.

Blaming the crowd after 3 home games in a week is just not on tonight.

Last edited:
I haven't heard language from a woman like I have from Sharon tonight since Joyce pinched her finger in the tow bar hitch in early 1993.

ForeverECFC

They don't mean to mate, I just think that everyone can see that the problems were on the pitch this evening, not in the stands.

We can't keep a clean sheet, we've not played well since Sheffield Weds, tonights game at the Park should have been over following the first leg, and a really decent crowd turned up to watch possibly the most frustrating performance ever.

Out of Interest did you interview anyone from ECFC after the game for Kellows?

5-3-2 is the answer to the clean sheets just who do we drop and for me its out of Troy, Jones or Golbourne

And as far as chanting goes why dont we actually chant to players that deserve a chant for putting the effort in

For example James Dunne, Sercs and Tully

Poultice

The problems on the pitch are a reflection of deeper problems is what I read, the players don't seem able to do what Cheesy wants, or perhaps he can't put his thoughts into a simple enough form for them to take on board.

You are spot on, 3 home defeats in 7 days is not the time to be gobbing off at the crowd who have been turning up in good numbers, I guess that may be about to change.

Kingsman

This is strong stuff coming from 3L

LammieLammieLammie

Out of Interest did you interview anyone from ECFC after the game for Kellows?
no mate, we couldn't face it. Getting a four part show would have had us phoning the samaritans.

Last edited: