• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sad Bastards

king-koopa

I was banned from pasoti for rimming Ian Newall :)
You couldn't of been any good then.

There's quite a few greens up his arse that dont get banned

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't worry Koopa these geeks are feeling very smug a present because their real favourites, ManUre are live on ITV this wednesday in last 16 of the Euro Chimps League. If it weren't for ManUre regulary getting to the last stages, then their seasons would be over by november to january.

stuartsdog

Wow, today I've realised that the majority of the exter fans on exeweb are sad Bastards. I can see you have been waiting for this day for a long time and you seem over the moon at another team's demise.

I for one was pleased when you got drawn against Man United back in the day when you were up the creek.

Oh well. Such is life. Says alot about the type of people following exeter.

hope you scummers suffer then suffer even more
now f*ck off and play with Torquay lol

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't worry Koopa, I'll be your friend. They all hate me on here because I am very strange. I would really like a friend though. Will you be my friend please? I promise I will say nice things about Argyle. They are my second club, behind Chelsea.
That's more like it.

Grecian2K

Don't worry Koopa these geeks are feeling very smug a present because their real favourites, ManUre are live on ITV this wednesday in last 16 of the Euro Chimps League. If it weren't for ManUre regulary getting to the last stages, then their seasons would be over by november to january.
Bit rich, coming from a self-confessed ManUre-ist, isn't it, Jerky? :S

Anyway the smugness is not JUST down to the implosion of the scummers.

The way the mighty ECFC showed almost 24,000* awestruck Sarf-East-Lunneners at The Valley on Saturday how the Beautiful Game should be played has also helped to create a degree of benevolence - certainly amongst the 1,021 of us privileged to have been there [y].

* 24,000 (or rather, roughly the equivalent of HALF-A-SEASON's worth of home fans at the Morgue)

Last edited:

Grecian2K

That's more like it.
Well, if "Big Dave" is "Porkie's Poodle" what does that make jerky?

The "little sh*t-tzu in Miss Piggy's handbag"?

Discuss

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow, today I've realised that the majority of the exter fans on exeweb are sad Bastards. I can see you have been waiting for this day for a long time and you seem over the moon at another team's demise.

I for one was pleased when you got drawn against Man United back in the day when you were up the creek.

Oh well. Such is life. Says alot about the type of people following exeter.
On the whole i agree with this statement. The passion and will to win is for the pitch but off it its sad to see any club in this situation. Really sad. I think alot of these people must have very short memories!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Not so short that we cant remember quite a number of their fans ripping the pi$$ out of us when we were at rock bottom

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bit rich, coming from a self-confessed ManUre-ist, isn't it, Jerky? :S
Typical geeky selective memory, I did point out that I had grew out of it by 1981, and I suggested that most exewebbers shoud do the same !

Red Monster

I think you lot are the Man U fans what with there supporters branch Torbay Reds
and this is backed up by your crowds of 1600 !!!

http://www.prideofmanchester.com/sport/mufc-supporters-english-sw.htm#devon

No branches in East Devon.