• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay or Stevenage?

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
In fairness we can't complain about that one having done the same to Macclesfield only a season before. IIRC their then chairman shot himself shortly afterwards - poor bloke.

Southampton Gull

I am going 2 Old Trafford on sat 4 my dad. Who was born an bred a Torquay fan. My dad passed away 15 years ago. Twenty 2 years ago I took my dad 2 the old wembley 2 watch Bolton v Torquay in the Sherpa Van trophy. So I am going on sat 4 him.
Come down to the pub on saturday and we'll all toast his memory [y]

EXMADCITY

Im going for Stevenage as it will be nice to see Torquay fans crying and consoling each other in a queer fashion ( as most Torquay fans like banging them in ) tee hee guffaw .tee hee guffaw .tee hee guffaw

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
tee hee guffaw .tee hee guffaw .tee hee guffaw
Yet another numbnuttian, who just doesn't get it. Nutmegged by a Gull, as per usual.

Tee Hee G U F F A W Tee Hee

You see. One must have the correct number of tee hee's and guffaws to be a proper Gull. Remember this, the ratio of tee hee's to guffaws must always be 2:1, and the GUFFAW must always be in the middle. Look at it this way, the GUFFAW in the middle is the body of the Gull, headed by an open-beaked squawk of GUFFAW, whilst the 2 tee hee's......well, they represent the two wings. Tiz my little calling card, has I continue to tee hee G U F FA W tee hee at you greasers

Me and Sillsy know what it is all about alright :

Tee Hee G U F :D F A W Tee Hee

Last edited:

Red the Paper

Banned
Leaving Exeter at 7am with 3 mates. Jury's Inn Central Manchester booked and a full night out planned. None of us will be wearing any yellow (it wouldn't be right) but to say we would be wanting Stevenage to win would be foolish in this instance. Whilst neither of us will be cheering on Torquay, not a word of vocal support will be offered, we will want Torquay to win. We don't laugh at Torquay either, just the fact that we have no animosity towards them and don't be-grudge them success. If it was Argyle we would be in the Stevenage end.

Have never seen Torquay win a big game though before. I was at Wembley when they lost to Bolton and when they lost against Blackpool.

Come on you G.....
Come on you Gu....

No, I just cant do it

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
...None of us will be wearing any yellow (it wouldn't be right).
Not a problem... just force yourself to dribble while continously wiping your nose on your sleeve...

...you'll pass muster easily.

Red the Paper

Banned
Not a problem... just force yourself to dribble while continously wiping your nose on your sleeve...

...you'll pass muster easily.
Thanks for the advice Stuffy. However, since I will be one of the only supporters there in long trousers I am bound to stand out.

Southampton Gull

Thanks for the advice Stuffy. However, since I will be one of the only supporters there in long trousers I am bound to stand out.
Yes I'm sure you will, can't be many racist f*ckheads wearing womens trousers in the hospitality areas

<<titter>>

quite a few exeter fans who live in my town are heading to old trafford and cheering us on,i for one would of been cheering exeter on if they had made the play-offs as well,both small clubs punching above their weight,total respect for us both

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
quite a few exeter fans who live in my town are heading to old trafford and cheering us on,i for one would of been cheering exeter on if they had made the play-offs as well,both small clubs punching above their weight,total respect for us both
The voice of reason, wtf are you doing on banter base, go toodle off to the top to bottom of footy thread, there's a good lad :)

C'mon Stevenage, have an early Chrismas, and stuff them turkey's :p