• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Liverpool Tickets - anyone through?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
wheres my ticket better come monday or im phoning ticket zone im starting to get worried i ordered it tuesday night after came back from the game
Exactly what I did mate , ordered both mine and the youngsters Tues. but nothing through yet. Here's hoping we both get them Monday , but with apologies to any postmen reading this I don't trust Royal Mail having had a few c*cked up deliveries lately. Fingers crossed for both of us and anyone else waiting !

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exactly what I did mate , ordered both mine and the youngsters Tues. but nothing through yet. Here's hoping we both get them Monday , but with apologies to any postmen reading this I don't trust Royal Mail having had a few c*cked up deliveries lately. Fingers crossed for both of us and anyone else waiting !
Does your Postie have a scouse accent?

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does your Postie have a scouse accent?
Now that would be telling ! Know a number of posties and no issue with them just had a few letters go missing probably in the sorting. will be glad to see the tickets on the mat and probably worrying for nothing for the lads sake.

rest_easy

Has anyone got an Old Grandstand Ticket for the Liverpool game that they want to swap for a Big Bank ticket + the cost difference?

If so, PM me.

Cheers

Last edited:

rest_easy

Hi Journeyman,

Just seen your PM, but can't reply direct, as your message box is full.

Happy to swap your adult OG concessionary ticket for an adult BB ticket. Get in touch!

Can meet in Exeter during the day on Wednesday or at the ground before the game.

exeips

I take it all the tickets have now gone?

There is nothing on the official website or ticketzone to that says we have actually sold out all the tickets.

Did all those worried about getting a ticket manage to get through on Saturday?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
I understand the match has now sold out.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I take it all the tickets have now gone?

There is nothing on the official website or ticketzone to that says we have actually sold out all the tickets.

Did all those worried about getting a ticket manage to get through on Saturday?
Confirmed as sold out here:

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10436~2428714,00.html

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Whilst the chances of getting an unwanted / can't use it now Liverpool ticket are slim, do keep an eye on facebook. Also people looking to swap stands should do likewise, I noted a couple of swap requests on the Paul Tisdale Appreciation Society page ... [y]

Wemissstewart

the Paul Tisdale Appreciation Society page ... [y]
does grecianjay run that???