• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Credit to Logie....

DJH2005

and stayed onside more often that nards and o flynn!!!
Even Perryman was getting a little frustrated by the constant offsides. He spent most of the second half shouting to Narks or Offline to watch the line.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

LammieLammieLammie

Very well known Exeweb poster
Interesting. We all want Logie to come though, don't we? I don't him to finish his career doing loan spells everywhere.

Come on Logie, feel the love.

grecIAN Harris

It's the age old problem with Logie, when he's fit and firing he can be a very useful asset but the trouble with him is that he needs to playing regularly to maintain his fitness. Consequently it's extremely difficult for him to get a place in the side when he's not in it because his fitness isn't high enough to produce the quality required.

ECFCspillsy

unless logan comes in to some serious form i cant see him staying with us, he has scored vital goals, he has played well, he has help us to some important wins. but he has a certian type of play that worked well with cureaton. but it really doesnt come into this game at the moment, as BBC says 13 games, 0 goals. time to move on i think logan

Antony Moxey

Interesting. We all want Logie to come though, don't we? I don't him to finish his career doing loan spells everywhere.

Come on Logie, feel the love.
Not this season, not any more. Too many times we see him, through the press, vowing to get back to fitness and fight his way back into Tis' plans. How many more seasons do we have endure of an unfit disinterested - Timepiece nothwithstanding - player who needs to publically give himself a wake up call at least twice a season?

He just doesn't do it well enough often enough any more.

LammieLammieLammie

I take your point totally mate... and don't really know how to reply to that. I guess those 5 years have gone by in a blink of an eye for me. And I guess for Logie.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

I guess those 5 years have gone by in a blink of an eye for me. And I guess for Logie.
I don't know about that, if you look back to five seasons ago it does seem an awful long time ago! Every player has their time and Logan has had his - his time here has been productive and he's definitely been an asset, but now he's not, not any more, and is nowhere near the player he was last season.

Honestly, how many decent performances have you seen from him this season?

LammieLammieLammie

I know mate, and I guess that's why he says what he did in the article, Thought he did ok last week, and he did really well at Charlton against Matt T... but I'm sure he knows he hasn't hit his standard yet.

Antony Moxey

I know mate, and I guess that's why he says what he did in the article, Thought he did ok last week, and he did really well at Charlton against Matt T... but I'm sure he knows he hasn't hit his standard yet.
Yet?? The season started getting on for four months ago! Just how long does it take an uninjured professional sportsman to get himself fit and motivated each season?

Not good enough any more.