• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stewards

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Siege   [seej] Show IPA noun, verb, sieged, sieg·ing, noun

1. The act or process of surrounding and attacking a fortified place in such a way as to isolate it from help and supplies, for the purpose of lessening the resistance of the defenders and thereby making capture possible.

2. Any prolonged or persistent effort to overcome resistance.

3. A series of illnesses, troubles, or annoyances besetting a person or group: a siege of head colds.

4. A prolonged period of trouble or annoyance.

Guess we won't be seeing Grecian max for two seasons, the hooligan has gone bang smack against ground regulations.
Doesn't say anything about swearing being a requirement.

Last edited:

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
These handbags must be top quality gear, would have expected a strap to have snapped by now:)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Blimey. Lucky I was standing near the front, and safely away from any over-zealous stewards then.

Cos I'm fairly sure that, on BOTH the penalty shouts, I did actually find myself comparing Mr Hooper to ladies genatalia :$

downthetrack

Blimey. Lucky I was standing near the front, and safely away from any over-zealous stewards then.

Cos I'm fairly sure that, on BOTH the penalty shouts, I did actually find myself comparing Mr Hooper to ladies genatalia :$
Have to shout,masturbater and vagina now then ?

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have to shout,masturbater and vagina now then ?
I think I was commendably restrained at the time, given the circumstances.

Although, to my eternal shame, I think there might possibly been one or two references to fornication thrown in for good measure as well. <double :$ >

FAN-TATIC

These handbags must be top quality gear, would have expected a strap to have snapped by now:)
Exactly my thoughts Reggie!

ECFC traveller

HEY! HEY!

Sideshow Mel informs me that he knows a person who saw the lad that was thrown out:

1. Ask two different people for a lighter;
2. Light the smoke bomb; and
3. Throw it down the steps.

Sideshow Mel wants to know if your "mate" is lying??

Anyway, take up smoking, it's good for stress..............

HOO HOO HA HA HA!!!

*goes off to set fire to, and smoke a tenner, just not inside the ground*

Yours,

Krusty
As stood 3 places away from the person who actually did set it off and get not even a look at, and being about 4 places away in the opposite direction to the one actually caught, I think "Sideshow Mel" seems to be stirring trouble just like in the Simpsons days.

ECFC traveller

Ground regulations, number 9:

Maybe not two years, but a ban nonetheless.

Just saying, like.
Should we all just sit in the OG or Flybe, not say a word and clap the players when they come out and again when they leave the pitch and have no enthusiasm or atmosphere?

JBK94

Should we all just sit in the OG or Flybe, not say a word and clap the players when they come out and again when they leave the pitch and have no enthusiasm or atmosphere?
It was like that to be honest until Scot Bennett scored that blinder. Up until that the only chant was a high pitched one from you. Hats off

ECFC traveller

It was like that to be honest until Scot Bennett scored that blinder. Up until that the only chant was a high pitched one from you. Hats off
Not to sure what you're chatting about John, but keep to it, you're doing well.