• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rotherham United vs Exeter City Official matchday thread

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
martin oneil anyone ???????
Because he's going to come anywhere near this Train wreck! ;)

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
martin oneil anyone ???????
Paul Sturrock? Neil Warnock?

LL

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
GET REAL WERE EXETER CITY AND WERE LIVING WITHIN OUR MEANS !!!!!
But we all know that and it isn't a point I would argue with you over. The point is the sheer inconsistency of the team. Look at the home/ away form as a starter. This is a team who are capable of winning and winning well when they are set up right. We know this for a FACT because weve all watched it happen even when Gow and Oakley have been absent. If we were consistent and down around halfway or just below we would at least know where we were going. As it is we are a team who have been in and around the play offs, but with a recent form that puts us closer to the other end so NONE of us know where the **** we are going. I am NOT going to start believing that Gow is missed THAT much. I watched him at Northampton and he made NO difference there.

londonboy80

Bennett should be dropped next game, dire again tonight and at fault for giving away possession for two goals

This is embarrassing.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Paul Sturrock? Neil Warnock?

LL
No-one had heard of Tisdale before he was appointed, so why should we know who our next manager will be?

Citysupporter2099

Neil Warnock?

LL
We probably couldn't afford his wages, along with O'neil..

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
even though I would not want City to play that way we should have just shut up shop 3 or 4 games ago and at least tried not to lose. Massive clear out is now required before next season or we will be lower than Argyle.

ecfc2000

keep 'em coming Rotherham. This is a good wake up call.

ecfc70

bradfud now have number 4