• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Exeweb Dinner Party

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Warnings have been issued that we have taken the Little Things That Annoy You thread too far off topic.

Besides which, this potentially historic event should have a thread of its own; so please post here.

LOG

Is everyone on exeweb invited only you might need to get the emergency chairs out?

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's the social club, threads are allowed to go off topic. I hope whoever issued said warnings are not invited.

LOG

Please keep on topic.

StroudGrecian

Where? When? Who?

Are any clowns invited?

LOG

Where? When? Who?

Are any clowns invited?
It's at Al's house but the date hasn't been confirmed.

Shabba is attempting some amuse-bouches but i can see us ending up with cheese strings. I'm doing "Tartex Surprise" which can be either a starter or one of they fancy in-between course, Al's penciled in to do the main and Fever's on dessert, only she doesn't know it yet.

I'm in talks with the clowns about providing some entertainment. The fallback plan is asking ******** to do his Cliff Richard tribute act.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was thinking of some Camembert Bon bons, award winning crab cakes, baguette with goats cheese, roasted peppers and basil and Smoked Salmon on Sourdough with Caper-Dill Relish.

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
For drinks I have some Pear Perry (it's not cider) that I need to offload (a birthday present), I can bring that. A nice bottle of prosecco and B&M do a lovely rose at £1.99 a bottle :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm assuming that if Log is invited that it'll be nice and early, say 6pm. Will there be supper?

Last edited:

Alistair20000

Is everyone on exeweb invited only you might need to get the emergency chairs out?
I thought you were the "event manager" Logster.