• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Disgraceful Argyle Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagz

I agree with TT and GEP etc have said.

In the past 2 years 1 close family member and 1 close family friend has died from cancer (one in his 50's who had 3 children under 22 and the other in his early 60's) and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I bet these people would never say such things if they were face to face to others.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I bet the kid is enjoying his notoriety. Sadly.

agreed to a point, i dont think anyone can stand by what 'your' keeper has done, like i said though, he is still here, able (if he wished) to defend himself, Stanno (and Alan Nickolls for that matter) cant, a double edged sword, if nothing is said the poster wont change, but if something is said they see it as fuel to the fire to go one better

If they think thats banter then they are beyond help
Nobody does mate, least of all me...

What he did was awful but the thing is what do people want, when all is said and done he has done the time given to him by law, he gives half his wages away to charity and is actively promoting an anti drink-drive campaign, he's got to live with it for the rest of his life but what should happen to him now (rhetorical question as its probably best not to rake over that stuff)

Well probably never agree on it but he's got a right to make a living.

I think the abuse he gets is way over the line and disrespectful to that family left behind but that's the mentality of some football fans, I understand as big rivals we will always see it differently.

I bet the kid is enjoying his notoriety. Sadly.
Probably are mate, thats really quite sad

Seriously though look at the stuff they tweet and their mates, you can see what type of people they are, little dickheads who are hard in a group of like minded morons

BTW feel free to give them some back and/or report them on twitter

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I for one Pasty Boy didn't know he gives half his wages every week to Charity, fair play to him, and I mean that (y) will never comment on him again in a bad way.

motorservices

I wasnt aware of that, that does put it all in a different light

and i do agree he has served his time, and is therefore free to do what he wants (although Moxey doesnt agree with this)

Avening Posse

To the Greens who have posted on this thread = fair play chaps, we all know the morons that put stuff like that on Twitter are not representative of anything, never mind PAFC supporters, best to be ignored I would suggest ?, they will no doubt get bored shortly and go back to picking their noses

Silver fox

I remember seeing that Ross chap in the black coat on YouTube last year in the Aussie Bar B-) will look out for him on Feb 21st...

I remember seeing that Ross chap in the black coat on YouTube last year in the Aussie Bar B-) will look out for him on Feb 21st...
They will all be there foxy, the usual mob,

There is also another guy who is notorious who I saw at the last derby at your place, unfortunately it does bring them out.

They will be singing the same songs I'm afraid, I wish the club could get them banned from travelling away, I understand some of them are banned by the club but I guess it's only the police who can stop them going to away games...

We don't want them at our club either

Absolute scum

Silver fox

They will all be there foxy, the usual mob,

There is also another guy who is notorious who I saw at the last derby at your place, unfortunately it does bring them out.

They will be singing the same songs I'm afraid, I wish the club could get them banned from travelling away, I understand some of them are banned by the club but I guess it's only the police who can stop them going to away games...

We don't want them at our club either

Absolute scum
Every dog has his day Pasty Boy :D we all think we are big, good job I'm not a violent chap :)

Status
Not open for further replies.