• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How do we remove Tisdale

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
You could ask the owners to exert their powers but they would have to have a vote to have a vote to have a vote to have a vote as to whether they should have a meeting to have a meeting to have a meeting to have meeting to discuss Tisdales position. In effect because The Trust haven't even got the front contemplate even considering doing anything about it, then nothing will happen.

Red red

Totally agree
Nothing will happen

mumbo

James Forsyth resigned before the 4 Trust Directors were appointed.

Elaine Davis.

manc grecian

If it was the directors losing their own money somebody would have made a decision by now. The trust aren't going to do anything so I guess we wait for the great one to walk.

Chudleigh Cannon

I still don't know who employs who so who can sack who................please explain!

dave williams

There is one simple option to this in my opinion, remove the four that wont represent the vast majority of voices within the trust. Then sack the clown !!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If it was the directors losing their own money somebody would have made a decision by now. The trust aren't going to do anything so I guess we wait for the great one to walk.
I ask again why can we not target our representatives on the Board to encourage them to do what we elected them to do in the first place i.e. ensure that the business in this case "football" is being run professionally. Not as of now and indeed for a number of years like a church fete committee but where individuals have to perform and be seen to perform or face the prospect of losing their jobs.

Silver fox

I ask again why can we not target our representatives on the Board to encourage them to do what we elected them to do in the first place i.e. ensure that the business in this case "football" is being run professionally. Not as of now and indeed for a number of years like a church fete committee but where individuals have to perform and be seen to perform or face the prospect of losing their jobs.
Because they don't have the balls, and he pulls all the strings.. Simple

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
Use the Grimes money to pay him off. It is expensive but not as expensive as it will be if we carry on like this.

LL

geoffwp

Why don't a group of us get down to the Cat and Fiddle on Tuesday ?
No doubt Monday will be a day off !!
What will you do there then dave. have a few pints then go home? A group of us?? Sounds like you need people around you before you do anything.