• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How do we remove Tisdale

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
What will you do there then dave. have a few pints then go home? A group of us?? Sounds like you need people around you before you do anything.
But you don't agree anyway with protests, demos, or Tisdale leaving, do you, Geoff? You support Tisdale, don't you?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Because they don't have the balls, and he pulls all the strings.. Simple
Just a thought if we did pressurise the current Trust members on the Club Board and they resigned what might the outcome be?
Create the opportunity for other Trust members to replace them whom as you put it do have the balls or are such individuals mythical beings which do not exist in the real world.

manc grecian

I ask again why can we not target our representatives on the Board to encourage them to do what we elected them to do in the first place i.e. ensure that the business in this case "football" is being run professionally. Not as of now and indeed for a number of years like a church fete committee but where individuals have to perform and be seen to perform or face the prospect of losing their jobs.
Because with the best will in the world they are volunteers it's the directors they employ that should be making these decisions. The problem is that they are in awe/**** scared of Tisdale. It needs someone to stand up and say enough is enough but it appears the manager doesn't answer to anyone so we'll just sit idly by until the Grimes money runs out and we end up in a mess again.

The trust should have appointed their own directors independent of the club rather than doing it themselves.

Last edited:

geoffwp

But you don't agree anyway with protests, demos, or Tisdale leaving, do you, Geoff? You support Tisdale, don't you?
I support the club Mike, and while I was completely ****ed off by that crap performance today I'm not about to join the bandwaggon. I will see how the season goes from here. My slightly sarcastic comment to dave was because he is like the undertaker. He only turns up when there is a funeral. I think the rest of the time he is on passoti under a different name.

denzil

Bandwagon geoffwp ????????????? Has this problem creating the bandwagon just started then ??

Your avatar quotation about learning and moving on does not apply to our Manager he learns nothing and stubbornly hangs on to the error strewn system

Last edited:

geoffwp

The bandwaggon that had a few broken wheels last time it rolled out and came to a halt. It seems some are sellotaping the wheels ready to try again. Never did intend for my location to reflect anything other than personal denzil.

Edward

James Forsyth resigned before the 4 Trust Directors were appointed.

Elaine Davis.
That may be true.

If so, it would be a smart idea to ensure that resignation has been formally lodged with Companies House.

As of today, he remains a director.

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
I support the club Mike, and while I was completely ****ed off by that crap performance today I'm not about to join the bandwaggon. I will see how the season goes from here.
But you said the same last season Geoff where it took until the end of the 45th league game of the season to secure our league status. The crap performance today is just another crap home performance in a long line of crap home performances stretching back almost four years. When will enough be enough?

LL

manc grecian

I noticed on the trust minutes that a certain director who is probably Tisdales biggest fan is having to reapply for his position as director. Maybe you could pressure others to block his reappointment.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Because with the best will in the world they are volunteers it's the directors they employ that should be making these decisions. The problem is that they are in awe/**** scared of Tisdale. It needs someone to stand up and say enough is enough but it appears the manager doesn't answer to anyone so we'll just sit idly by until the Grimes money runs out and we end up in a mess again.

The trust should have appointed their own directors independent of the club rather than doing it themselves.
Manc agree with all you say but volunteers still have to recognise that in doing so they cannot escape a degree of responsibility. It may be a little harsh to view it like this but they are in the position they have chosen to be in and are in effect the soft underbelly of the Club and as such need to be made aware of the potential seriousness of the Club's situation if they just sit back and adopt a laissez faire attitude.