• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth v Luton

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Gloom and doom on Pas*itty tonight. They think they might still be in this crap Division next season.
It makes for hilarious reading, well worth popping over.

Grecian2K

I'm awaiting Gurley's match report with baited breath.

Curley

We are ****e.

But saying that didn't Clinton Morrison say you would finish as champions this year? I also heard a lot off motorMOUTH saying you were gonna win it.

You've underachieved just as much as us, really.

Silver fox

We are ****e.

But saying that didn't Clinton Morrison say you would finish as champions this year? I also heard a lot off motorMOUTH saying you were gonna win it.

Come on Curley, you were 9 or 10 points clear at the top early season.

Curley

Come on Curley, you were 9 or 10 points clear at the top early season.
I'm not giving up hope until it is mathematically impossible.

But if I were you I wouldn't be that pleased with the season you have had as you all made out it had so much promise. Saying that, you aren't out the play off race quite yet.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
thats what you really want to see isnt it curley? city vs. argyle in the playoffs.... :)

Silver fox

thats what you really want to see isnt it curley? city vs. argyle in the playoffs.... :)
Would be awesome.

sladie

We are ****e.

Yes we have, but that was apparent from mid September, being top in Jan (and clear by 5 points) to have thrown it away, being in ****e form is worse than knowing a month in that its not gonna happen

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not giving up hope until it is mathematically impossible.

But if I were you I wouldn't be that pleased with the season you have had as you all made out it had so much promise. Saying that, you aren't out the play off race quite yet.
A League Cup trip to Sunderland and two FA Cup games against Liverpool. Winning at Gnome Park.

We've had worse seasons.

sladie

A League Cup trip to Sunderland and two FA Cup games against Liverpool. Winning at Gnome Park.

We've had worse seasons.
yeah id agree with that, saw 4 goals todays which is always nice aswell