• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So farewell then......

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Argyle fans, can't say that your banter ever any good, most of it dependant on a good result the day before and the desperate belief that you were "a big club", but you managed to stand your ground (even if you never paid for it:D). Years ago there were twenty odd posters from both Torquay and Plymouth, now there's just us, Champions of Devon.

Strangely enough I sort of miss you all.

sladie

haha, love it :)

Grecian2K

Oh chin up Sturtz. As that famous song that the Stain takes such exception to goes I'm sure that:

WE'LL MEET AGAIN
DON'T KNOW WHERE
DON'T KNOW WHEN
BUT I'M SURE WE'LL MEET AGAIN
SOME SUNNY DAY

SOME SUNNY DAYYYYYYYYYYY

Argyle fans, can't say that your banter ever any good, most of it dependant on a good result the day before and the desperate belief that you were "a big club", but you managed to stand your ground (even if you never paid for it:D). Years ago there were twenty odd posters from both Torquay and Plymouth, now there's just us, Champions of Devon.

Strangely enough I sort of miss you all.

What are you on about? Just got back from holiday, checked our web site and I see we beat you 1-0 and with a weakened team!!
Never heard of the goal scorer though but who cares. COYG!!!
Sh*t crowd, you should be ashamed.

STURTZ

That's the spirit!

Antony Moxey

What are you on about? Just got back from holiday, checked our web site and I see we beat you 1-0 and with a weakened team!!
Never heard of the goal scorer though but who cares. COYG!!!
Sh*t crowd, you should be ashamed.
Good job it was your weakened team and not your weekend team, we'd have comfortably beaten that one 2-1 like we seem to be doing regularly these days.

Good job it was your weakened team and not your weekend team, we'd have comfortably beaten that one 2-1 like we seem to be doing regularly these days.
Don't be daft, it's 2 wins each now this season. :)

STURTZ

Come on you Witheridge!

sladie

Don't be daft, it's 2 wins each now this season. :)
Yep, and we won the two games that actually meant something.............

Yep, and we won the two games that actually meant something.............

Wrong, any game against you lot means something!!

And are you trying to say that the JPT game that you beat us in a few years ago at our place now doesn't mean anything? Jesus it was all you lot went on about for about 2 years.

Anyway I'm off to get my Devon Bowl tattoo done.