• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

E&E Six strikers

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Daft article...City "may" look at these ??.....I "may" throw that article in the bin

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Can anyone come up with 6 strikers worth considering ?

Given we need at least 2 new strikers next season

grecIAN Harris

I'd follow Stockley up to Aberdeen and see if we could tempt David Goodwillie down here as he has been released by Aberdeen.

CREDYGRECIAN

I'd follow Stockley up to Aberdeen and see if we could tempt David Goodwillie down here as he has been released by Aberdeen.
We would be miles off his wages

grecIAN Harris

Probably but I'd sooner we went chasing with a bit of ambition rather than that ex-Argiggle, over the hill carthorse.

Avening Posse

Dan Holman and Dan Wright scored 51 goals between them for Cheltenham last season according to the National League Official website, I'm hoping optimistically we could compete with Cheltenham on wages, but haven't a clue about ages or their contractual position ??.......Plymouth don't appear to play Reid that much anymore ?, didn't he score 20 + the season before last ?, you never know they might look to off load if they go up ?, probably out of our league though ?

CREDYGRECIAN

Without doubt but you know we won't - it will be some has been at the end of his career who's legs have gone or some young kid who's never scored a goal in his career

CREDYGRECIAN

Reuben Reid would be a great signing - won't happen (wages) & not a proper chap (Tisdale)

MrTis

Reuben Reid would be a great signing - won't happen (wages) & not a proper chap (Tisdale)
Rumour is he's going to Pompey, hence he was a unused sub against them last night.

Red Monster

Jordan Slew 23yrs 6'3 not played many games only 7 league goals but Blackburn paid a million for him for him
In 2011 .

May be we could turn him into another Jayden.