• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Massive signing coming this week !!

ECFC89

Why did anyone possibly think we were signing John O'Shea hahahaha

Dubai Grecian

It was suggested tome that maybe Ben Nugent, who has just turned down a contract at Gillingham might be somebody we could be looking at. He has localish connections, is a left sided centre half and is massive at 6ft 5 (the only City player I can recall being taller was Kevin Francis at 6ft 7.
Kevin Francis, what a legend

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don Goodman and Graham Cheeseman will be our 2 forward signings.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
How often do these "my mate, my contact, my club insider" rumours on transfers actually become reality? given we are close to pre-season you'd expect some positive news on signings
Just what I was thinking.If anyone on here has any genuine news you'd think they'd be glad to share it without the need for silly guessing games.But it's all a case of my guess is better than yours...

dontpassback

Maybe Nugent knows Chris Weale from his Yeovil days and Matt Taylor thinks he could replace jmt,who knows,all the speculation normally turns out to be wide of the mark so we will,have to wait and see!

iscalad

Obviously so.
Is he from the far east?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It was suggested tome that maybe Ben Nugent, who has just turned down a contract at Gillingham might be somebody we could be looking at. He has localish connections, is a left sided centre half and is massive at 6ft 5 (the only City player I can recall being taller was Kevin Francis at 6ft 7.
Seems that Argyle are also linked with him too. He left Gillingham as he wanted regular games so I guess he’d be guaranteed that here, but maybe less so down the A38.

IndoMike

Is he from the far east?
Nah, I don't wanna go back to England : too bleddy cold.

StroudGrecian

Bradley Wright-Phillips

Larry Wilkie

Bradley Wright-Phillips
Was apparently on $600,000 per year in MLS in 2015!! Slightly out of our price range I think?