• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Life’s simple pleasures

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Picking out the correct size spanner or allen key first time.

IndoMike

When you're breaking your neck for a pee as you drive along the motorway and finally get to a loo at the service station ...........(sorry for dumbing down the thread).

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bursting bubble wrap. The stuff with tiny bubbles isn't quite so satisfying as the traditional sort but if you give it a good twist it gives a mighty crackle. Also the sausage shaped sort likes being stabbed with a sharp object.

IndoMike

Bursting bubble wrap. The stuff with tiny bubbles isn't quite so satisfying as the traditional sort but if you give it a good twist it gives a mighty crackle. Also the sausage shaped sort likes being stabbed with a sharp object.
My missus is one for bursting bubble wrap. Really irritates me.

fred binneys head

My missus is one for bursting bubble wrap. Really irritates me.
My wife is one for stabbing sausage shaped things with sharp objects, unfortunately.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
A former pleasure.......carefully tearing round the perforated circle on a new tax disc for the car.

IndoMike

My wife is one for stabbing sausage shaped things with sharp objects, unfortunately.
Oooooo nasty...the first cut is the deepest

elginCity

A former pleasure.......carefully tearing round the perforated circle on a new tax disc for the car.
Yes ! Strangely satisfying was that little exercise.

On the flip side, signing a brand new credit/debit card was no pleasure whatsoever.

Alistair20000

Oooh er missus :eek:

Small sausage shaped things make life harder for the stabber Freddie. Just in case this advice is helpful like.

IndoMike

Oooh er missus :eek:

Small sausage shaped things make life harder for the stabber Freddie. Just in case this advice is helpful like.
Probably talking chipolatas