• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Best Home end

Red Monster

Nice words from James Richards of the D3D4 podcast he runs and came down to watch
Us yesterday ,and to meet up with the Oldham correspondent .

They both reckon the Big Bank is the best home end in L1/2 and was really bouncing yesterday,
Waituntil the playoffs and it will be very special.;)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well hopefully the best Away 'end' (for the time being) will be in Nailsworth....at about 4.50pm next Saturday![SUP][/SUP]

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Nice words from James Richards of the D3D4 podcast he runs and came down to watch
Us yesterday ,and to meet up with the Oldham correspondent .

They both reckon the Big Bank is the best home end in L1/2 and was really bouncing yesterday,
Waituntil the playoffs and it will be very special.;)
It wasn’t bouncing that much from what I saw, certainly nowhere near as much as the away end was.

Ash

It wasn’t bouncing that much from what I saw, certainly nowhere near as much as the away end was.
The away end had maybe 100-150 fans literally bouncing. They did their bit for sure but our away support is often like that, just in bigger numbers. The Big Bank looked like the place to be yesterday in my estimation, a great effort from all involved ��

GJW

I was in block C of the new stand and I mostly heard the Oldham fans. Initially was disappointed the BB was so quiet but that may have been down to the wind or the fact I was fractionally closer to them than the BB. It noticeably piped up after the goal though. Oldham fans were the best I have seen this season in the away end.

ECFC89

Get in there and gee them up Ant. You know you want to ! ;)

Antony Moxey

Get in there and gee them up Ant. You know you want to ! ;)
Ha, no, I’m happier sitting down. Besides, the view from an end isn’t a patch on the view from a side.

ECFC89

Big fact is a small standing terrace with a low roof will always generate more noise than that of the home team. Especially if said home team is in a stand which holds 4000 and which only 200 of them sing. Then people will have a go at the poor atmosphere. I have followed Exeter away enough times to know, that if you have more than 350 there, you will almost always outsing the home stand. ( Especially if you're in a tinpot stand with a low roof....

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Big fact is a small standing terrace with a low roof will always generate more noise than that of the home team. Especially if said home team is in a stand which holds 4000 and which only 200 of them sing. Then people will have a go at the poor atmosphere. I have followed Exeter away enough times to know, that if you have more than 350 there, you will almost always outsing the home stand. ( Especially if you're in a tinpot stand with a low roof....
And if there’s substantially more bouncing in the away end than there are in the home end.

Colesman Ballz

And if there’s substantially more bouncing in the away end than there are in the home end.
It will only last until metal fatigue sets in ! ;)