• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Bookmarks

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Appears I can bookmark a post by saving it - but where do I find my bookmarked posts ?

Thank you.

Tim Long

I am not a moderator just a nosey person. Add a bookmark by clicking on the thing that looks like a fancy folded bog roll top right of the post, access the bookmarks by clicking on your own name and switching from the 'Your Account' to the 'Bookmarks' tab.

elginCity

Thanks vm, Tim ! Not a nosey ******** at all, v helpful as it had obviously stumped the moderators !!

Useful tool for referring back to Al's more dastardly clue pics. :p

Tim Long

Useful tool for referring back to Al's more dastardly clue pics. :p
Oooh, I hadn't thought of that.

Alistair20000

Is foul play in the Quiz afoot ? :mad:

Tim Long

No. As with yesterday's Only Connect stylee clue, it sometimes pays to look back at the original clue when various punts have been made and led the quiz astray. Easier to bookmark it than commit to memory that it was on, say, page 161, or worse still just trawling back through the quiz page by page.

Alistair20000

No. As with yesterday's Only Connect stylee clue, it sometimes pays to look back at the original clue when various punts have been made and led the quiz astray. Easier to bookmark it than commit to memory that it was on, say, page 161, or worse still just trawling back through the quiz page by page.
Ah yes Mr Rumpole. I think I understand.

Good advice here. Would have saved a lot of faffing and fannying around yesterday. (y)

By the way, “role reversal” was indeed another hint that the theme was palindromes.

elginCity

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Listen here QM - need all the help I can get on the MBs and QF rounds - type with a club foot.

Alistair20000

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Listen here QM - need all the help I can get on the MBs and QF rounds - type with a club foot.
Elgy you are the Quiz Father of the QF rounds IIRC. :)

elginCity

Elgy you are the Quiz Father of the QF rounds IIRC. :)
Al, as you well know by now, there's a world of difference between posing the questions, and answering them ! And quickly :ROFLMAO:

Note yesterday you also experienced the 'head scratcher' of an open goal all day experience ! Well crafted as it was. We've all been there.