• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Closure of Social Club

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I sense some Jakarta based Friday rantage may have ruptured the delicate rhetorical equilibrium that we enjoy on SC. 🤪
As usual your sense is wrong. - Hants said somebody insulted him, and that wasn't me. If you want to point fingers try pointing at yourself.

IndoMike

At least this thread is doing good business......

DB9

Below Hants username it says "Banned" he must of done something really bad to ban himself! 😀

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Below Hants username it says "Banned" he must of done something really bad to ban himself! 😀
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tim Long

At least this thread is doing good business......
Wait until people start posting obituaries (number 1: Exeweb's Social Club),Things that Annoy You, Things That Amuse You, TV Times etc on this thread because there's nowhere else to post them.

Alistair20000

The Social Club is back

THREAD CLOSED

Reactions: DB9

DB9

Don't worry Hants, God will still love you and you won't go blind! 🤣🤣

IndoMike

Wait until people start posting obituaries (number 1: Exeweb's Social Club),Things that Annoy You, Things That Amuse You, TV Times etc on this thread because there's nowhere else to post them.
Poor old Hants. It seems that the other mods have been vaporised and he is left to carry the burden. Trying to keep us in order is like trying to train fleas to jump through a hoop
Perhaps the section should be renamed the anti-social club ...
On the other hand, the vitriol in the national press "comments" makes us look like ***** cats. Even I'm shocked

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jason H only did the modding when he was at work, always found that very very odd, moderating Exeweb whilst being paid by his employer, WTF.

Alistair20000

Poor old Hants. It seems that the other mods have been vaporised and he is left to carry the burden. Trying to keep us in order is like trying to train fleas to jump through a hoop
Perhaps the section should be renamed the anti-social club ...
On the other hand, the vitriol in the national press "comments" makes us look like ***** cats. Even I'm shocked
My information is that Jason came out of nearly complete retirement to join Lez The Fez, Rae and Spankers (or whatever he calls himself these days) to deal with Hants swiftly and most harshly. They had been watching Death of Stalin (2017) I think.