• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Closure of Social Club

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jason H only did the modding when he was at work, always found that very very odd, moderating Exeweb whilst being paid by his employer, WTF.
I miss 'ol Jason. You could have a heated row with him but he never let it affect his modding. Very fair....

DB9

I miss 'ol Jason. You could have a heated row with him but he never let it affect his modding. Very fair....
I think Mrs Jason H banned him from here as punishment for writing something "too nice" about the lovely Victoria Coren Mitchell! 🤣🤣

Alistair20000

I think Mrs Jason H banned him from here as punishment for writing something "too nice" about the lovely Victoria Coren Mitchell! 🤣🤣
He also had huge crushes on Penny Mordaunt, Heidi Allen and possibly Liz Truss too.

IndoMike

My information is that Jason came out of nearly complete retirement to join Lez The Fez, Rae and Spankers (or whatever he calls himself these days) to deal with Hants swiftly and most harshly. They had been watching Death of Stalin (2017) I think.
Good heavens! A power struggle at Exeweb Towers!!
Fascinating. I imagine the biscuits and prawn sandwiches went flying.
Revolution is in the air, I tell 'ee

IndoMike

So Jason and I have something in common. Who'd have thunk it?!

DB9

He also had huge crushes on Penny Mordaunt, Heidi Allen and possibly Liz Truss too.
No wonder he's only on here at work, He'll always be "in trouble" with his good lady! 🤣🤣🤣

DB9

So Jason and I have something in common. Who'd have thunk it?!
She crosses the political divide. 😍

IndoMike

Blimey. No wonder he's not had time to join in.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fecking hell, so Jason is obsessed with middle aged women who play with two big lads up front.

IndoMike

I kinda like it over here on.this thread. Nice and peaceful. Like a warm fire. If we can keep the riff raf out it should go well.