• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow A.F.C. v Exeter City F.C. Match Day Thread

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Larger lols ?

I trust you don't have people round coming into your bubble tonight
Indeed, i'll be largered right up come FT but not to the extent that i'll be bursting any bubbles.

Apparently bus left at 9 and won’t be there for sometime. Hardly good pre match preparation. Can see a slow start!

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
iFollow sorted and cans in the fridge. Following the strict no cans til half time rule, natch.
Heinz or Branston ?

Colesman Ballz

Apparently bus left at 9 and won’t be there for sometime. Hardly good pre match preparation. Can see a slow start!
Making it harder for ourselves, surprised that we didn't travel at least the majority of the way last night. We will just have have to draw strength from adversity !

Hi Grecian in Cumbria - that makes at least two of us then!! (South Cumbria for me) - only 28 miles from Barrow, you any closer?
No, I'm in NE Cumbria so much further away from Barrow (90 miles) than you but closer to Carlisle (10 miles).

Squeezebox

Travy the Grecian Bunny has been looking out for the team coach which will pass by on the way to Barrow (28 miles away). He thought he saw it 20 minutes ago with Nicky Ajose driving but I'm not convinced!

Attachments

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Pitch not looking so bad - Afram City !

StroudGrecian

Sorry to be a harbinger of doom but, having rekindled hope with a spectacular and unexpected victory at Cambridge, you just know we will **** it up tonight at lowly Barrow.

Twas ever thus.

tonykellowfan

Who are you playing him in place of ?
I don't mean in the starting XI, off the bench. Give the lad 30 minutes instead of bringing him on during injury time.

StroudGrecian

Travy the Grecian Bunny has been looking out for the team coach which will pass by on the way to Barrow (28 miles away). He thought he saw it 20 minutes ago with Nicky Ajose driving but I'm not convinced!
If Nicky Ajose is driving they'll all be on the beach by now.