• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Euro 2020 winner odds

tonykellowfan

• England 5/1
  • France 5/1
  • Belgium 11/2
  • Spain 13/2
  • Germany 7/1
  • Portugal 15/2
  • Italy 9/1
  • Holland 12/1
  • Denmark 25/1
  • Croatia 25/1
  • Sweden 60/1
  • Switzerland 60/1
  • Turkey 60/1
  • Poland 60/1
  • Austria 75/1
  • Russia 75/1
  • Wales 100/1
  • Czech Republic 100/1
  • Ukraine 100/1
  • Scotland 200/1
  • Finland 250/1
  • Hungary 250/1
  • Slovakia 250/1
  • North Macedonia 400/1
Any views on the value in there?

Trapdoor

Appalling value for England. We should be at least 7/1. Based on that I think Croatia, Russia and maybe Italy offer reasonable value.

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bet365 had England as 2nd favourites behind France today. I haven’t watched premier football for the best part of 10 years now so am totally out of touch aside from keeping an eye on Ampadu and Watkins, so watched a YouTube clip on Foden tonight which showed all his goals for Man City over the season. He looked brilliant. Is he the real deal?

iscalad

Bet365 had England as 2nd favourites behind France today. I haven’t watched premier football for the best part of 10 years now so am totally out of touch aside from keeping an eye on Ampadu and Watkins, so watched a YouTube clip on Foden tonight which showed all his goals for Man City over the season. He looked brilliant. Is he the real deal?
Our next Gazza without the craziness

Colesman Ballz

Our next Gazza without the craziness
Not so sure about that, needs to grow up mentally, and avoid the scrapes he gets into. A bit of a spoilt, selfish, arrogant, cocky barsteward who considers he can do whatever he likes off the pitch.

Avening Posse

I've stuck a tenner on England, because I was born in 68 and surely they have to win one of the majors in my lifetime

Avening Posse

England vs Croatia kicks off at 11pm here, so down the local workers club it is, and it stays open until 6 in the morning. Good job monday's a bank holiday in Sydney !

tonykellowfan

Not so sure about that, needs to grow up mentally, and avoid the scrapes he gets into. A bit of a spoilt, selfish, arrogant, cocky barsteward who considers he can do whatever he likes off the pitch.
I think that is harsh. Compared to a lot of players I don't think he is arrogant or cocky. I get the impression he works very hard off the pitch to improve his game. He has the potential to be one of the best players in the world.

tonykellowfan

This is a good read about Foden:

IndoMike

I think that is harsh. Compared to a lot of players I don't think he is arrogant or cocky. I get the impression he works very hard off the pitch to improve his game. He has the potential to be one of the best players in the world.
Not worried about his character, but "the potential to be one of the best players in the world"! Steady on old chap.
The problem is that when you take English players out of their club environment they nearly always flatter to deceive.