• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Kieran Phillips (in on loan)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
He was brilliant for the last 10 minutes at Walsall last week, I’m delighted.
I wasn't there but I remember the clamour for his signature on the MDT.

ExmouthMart

He’s said he’s not going to miss The North and he’s definitely playing up front. What’s not to like! Sounds very focused and wants an opportunity to prove himself in the League in his favourite position.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Saw this from a Walsall fan in reply to his farewell tweet upon leaving them...

Oh dear.

Memphis09

I'll wager that he took a punt and got lucky. His record shows that he knows nothing.
You can’t argue with that not the first time he has been correct although to be honest he has had a few wrong
Lucky or Clever we will never Know

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Saw this from a Walsall fan in reply to his farewell tweet upon leaving them...

Oh dear.
So how’s Taylor going to change it round so he’s not on his own up front and is kept happy?

wiveygrecian

You can’t argue with that not the first time he has been correct although to be honest he has had a few wrong
Lucky or Clever we will never Know
Lucky?? A few of us knew Saturday night he was coming . He’s just read some of our tweets

Trampus

A on loan striker from Barrow(!) doesn’t work out so we move on to a on loan striker from Huddersfield who can’t get a game at Walsall. Are we really fishing in the promotion pool or just filling the shirts?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

manc grecian

A on loan striker from Barrow(!) doesn’t work out so we move on to a on loan striker from Huddersfield who can’t get a game at Walsall. Are we really fishing in the promotion pool or just filling the shirts?
He got injured hardly qualifies as not working out.

fred binneys head

Good interview, seems a modest lad who I hope does really well for us. Good luck Kieran, great to have you on board 👍