• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Morecambe away - now Friday night

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Switched to Friday evening. Another one to watch on ifollow! I suspect this will further diminish the away attendance. Getting back from Morecambe at 10pm at night is not going to be easy for many people!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Switched to Friday evening. Another one to watch on ifollow! I suspect this will further diminish the away attendance. Getting back from Morecambe at 10pm at night is not going to be easy for many people!

Getting up the m6 on a Friday afternoon isn't going to be easy for many people either.

Oldsmobile-88

^^^^
Beat me to it...Also large sections of the M6 are usually shut after 10pm from experience for maintenance 🙁
A overnighter for me I expect, or better still a trip to Fort William after for a few days as I’m just over half way there 😁

iscalad

Another away day on ifollow 😁

andrew p long

Another away day on ifollow 😁
I was thinking that too, but on reflection was it already an ifollow game, because the 3pm Saturday blackout for ifollow isn't going to apply during the World Cup?

Overall a good thing for me its on ifollow, despite Morecambe being one of the four League One grounds I haven't visited. Even on a Saturday at 3pm, from not far south of Birmingham in December is too much of a drive, particularly all the way back in the dark.

iscalad

I was thinking that too, but on reflection was it already an ifollow game, because the 3pm Saturday blackout for ifollow isn't going to apply during the World Cup?

Overall a good thing for me its on ifollow, despite Morecambe being one of the four League One grounds I haven't visited. Even on a Saturday at 3pm, from not far south of Birmingham in December is too much of a drive, particularly all the way back in the dark.
For some reason the timing of WC matches have evaded my poor little brain.

Bridgy 81

Stay overnight in Morecambe if you’re able to. I was there recently and the bit I saw of it (the seafront) was very nice.
You might even bump into Tyson Fury!

Rosencrantz

Stay overnight in Morecambe if you’re able to. I was there recently and the bit I saw of it (the seafront) was very nice.
You might even bump into Tyson Fury!
Or John McGuiness 🙂

Colesman Ballz

For some reason the timing of WC matches have evaded my poor little brain.
Aw bless ! :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I thought the World Cup was not supposed to affect our domestic football.