• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Covid

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
At a CNN town hall in Cincinatti July 21st 2021, Joe Biden said, and I quote - "You're not going to get COVID if you get these vaccinations". If ever there were words that could come back and haunt you.

And there's everyone here calling Boris a steaming liar.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
That'll be the same event where he then corrected himself?

"During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick."

Mr Jinx

That'll be the same event where he then corrected himself?

"During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick."
OMG - probably not a good idea to have posted that. Reading it in its entirety - what a rambling lot of old nonsense. And that was before he went on to talk about men on the moon.

And he's running America. Heaven help us.

Mr Jinx

I was motivated to accept the vaccinations for what you say above and might have labelled c) - if I contracted Covid it might not affect me as much compared with not having the vaccinations.
So Al, do you think you were also hoodwinked to some degree?

Spoonz Red E

OMG - probably not a good idea to have posted that. Reading it in its entirety - what a rambling lot of old nonsense. And that was before he went on to talk about men on the moon.

And he's running America. Heaven help us.
Always a good idea to post facts and context.

Alistair20000

So Al, do you think you were also hoodwinked to some degree?
Could you be more specific with the question please Jinxy

Mr Jinx

Could you be more specific with the question please Jinxy
Sure. let me start off with why you thought it was a good idea to get vaccinated?

Are you elderly, obese, or have underlying health problems?

Alistair20000

Sure. let me start off with why you thought it was a good idea to get vaccinated?

Are you elderly, obese, or have underlying health problems?
One reason was that without vaccinations I could not travel to France. I was 70 at the time and carrying too much weight but no other known health issues.

I accepted the medical advice that the vaccinations would mitigate the worst effects of falling victim to COVID.

I did not think the vaccinations would stop me getting COVID and was unconvinced they would help in controlling “the spread “

Hope that explains my thinking

Mr Jinx

One reason was that without vaccinations I could not travel to France. I was 70 at the time and carrying too much weight but no other known health issues.

I accepted the medical advice that the vaccinations would mitigate the worst effects of falling victim to COVID.

I did not think the vaccinations would stop me getting COVID and was unconvinced they would help in controlling “the spread “

Hope that explains my thinking
Thank you Al. You haven't been hoodwinked at all imho. Given your situation, and as sceptical as I am, I'd recommend you get the booster shots as and when they come out. I would if I were you.

The circumstances are different for everyone. But if you were 15 and were getting jabbed, I'd question if you or your parents were sane.

Mr Jinx

Always a good idea to post facts and context.
Potentially the biggest excuse for ineptitude on this planet err like forever...!

Spoonz Red E

Potentially the biggest excuse for ineptitude on this planet err like forever...!
At least we've established that you believe us to be living on the planet err :cool: