• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Lincoln City - 30 July

ImpsFan

How many is the capacity in the away end? How late can you buy tickets?
Impsfan in peace

Looking forward to the opener as I'm sure all of you are

Away end in total can hold around 2,100 with the main stand behind the goal holding around 1850 and a new small stand holding 250 (don't ask- it's very small). You will get the main away end behind the goal. Depends how many you bring will depend how much of the away end you get and how much is given over to home fans as well (with a block used as segregation). Usually it's unallocated seating when you get in the ground.

If you're driving, parking on the South Common is a short walk to the ground or the two main central car parks (Tentercroft St and Melville St) will have more than enough room and both are a straight walk down Sincil Bank. You can try for off street parking but these days it's easier (and safer) to use the Common or the main city centre car parks.

As for the result- who knows- first game of the season. Could go either way. Enjoy the day out for those coming up.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is there a specific pub City fans are going to be congregating at?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is there a specific pub City fans are going to be congregating at?
There was a mixed fan zone there last time which was great, big bars and lots of food outlets. The Lincoln fans were all very friendly and it was a good day out, I’m sure it will be the same this time.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
The seats they have sent us are for Blocks 5 & 6.

I'd expect that, unless there's a demand from us for many more than the 700 tickets we have been advanced, they'd probably limit us to 3 blocks maximum (4,5 & 6) to minimise their stewarding requirements.
So, if I understand it correctly, we’ve been given two blocks of 350 tickets in advance, 700 in total, and we’ve sold 450. We might be given another block on the day to give us a total of just over 1,000.

I’ve bought two tickets in advance and might need to buy another one on the day, so am just checking if that is looking likely to be possible!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I can get back on the train, but can't get there! Have cancelled my train ticket and therefore will be driving :(

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Impsfan in peace

Looking forward to the opener as I'm sure all of you are

Away end in total can hold around 2,100 with the main stand behind the goal holding around 1850 and a new small stand holding 250 (don't ask- it's very small). You will get the main away end behind the goal. Depends how many you bring will depend how much of the away end you get and how much is given over to home fans as well (with a block used as segregation). Usually it's unallocated seating when you get in the ground.

If you're driving, parking on the South Common is a short walk to the ground or the two main central car parks (Tentercroft St and Melville St) will have more than enough room and both are a straight walk down Sincil Bank. You can try for off street parking but these days it's easier (and safer) to use the Common or the main city centre car parks.

As for the result- who knows- first game of the season. Could go either way. Enjoy the day out for those coming up.
Thanks "ImpsFan in Peace" - great to have inside info.
Please feel free to ask us for return leg.
Good luck with your season but not so much Saturday !
GiG

DJG.ECFC

Picked up my ticket today. We’ve sold about 550 apparently. Will likely be about 600 by Saturday. Not a bad effort considering the distance and the train strikes.

Alfie 1966

450 tickets sold.

Someone mentioned that the EDG have booked a 4th Coach ?
3 coach from E.D.G 2 single 1 double well done to Julie Throne ( supporter of year ) and Di Lee for all the hard work they have put in. Lets hope for a good result You Reds

ImpsFan

So, if I understand it correctly, we’ve been given two blocks of 350 tickets in advance, 700 in total, and we’ve sold 450. We might be given another block on the day to give us a total of just over 1,000.

I’ve bought two tickets in advance and might need to buy another one on the day, so am just checking if that is looking likely to be possible!
We haven't put any tickets on sale in the Stacey West to home fans which means we may when you confirm tickets sold (I think that's 1200hrs tomorrow). We may not even open the SW to home fans as seats still available in the two main stands and the home end behind the goal. Probably around 7.5-8k there on Saturday- weather looks ok so may add a few but don't see any issues with any late comers from Exeter on the day getting a seat.

I've seen mention of any pubs. The fan zone is open to both set's of fans- we've had no trouble (ever) in the fanzone and it's a good crack with food and beer (although I think we only sell lager these days). The only official away pub is the Square Sail on the Brayford Pool (about 10 min walk from the train station and central car parks). The pubs down the lower High st are traditional home pubs however I doubt there'd be any issue with a few fans wanting a beer. If you want real ale etc then the "cultural quarter" by the Cathedral has some decent ones (Lion and Snake, Prince of Wales)- good 35 minute walk to the ground down Steep Hill but some enjoy it.

Only one more day to go until it all starts again.

Number13

Have just tried to go Online and buy Lincoln tickets but it doesnt seem possible - is that because its all now all pay on the day?