• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Agent Andy

So this is how it is, we’re in for a very good wolves midfielder which would be a great signing in my book, still ongoing .
We’ve had another loan put on hold for some reason and we have got a loan coming in on Monday. Gives us something to debate for a few days 👍👍

!luke!

connor ronan would be a great signing if thats who it is, but id have thought out of our price range and in contract til 2024
https://punditarena.com/football/andrew-dempsey/connor-ronan-future-unclear-wolves-record-signing/

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jesus, I know you’re only speculating Luke but if that’s the calibre of the teenage loans we might be getting then bring it on!

Bridgy 81

So this is how it is, we’re in for a very good wolves midfielder which would be a great signing in my book, still ongoing .
We’ve had another loan put on hold for some reason and we have got a loan coming in on Monday. Gives us something to debate for a few days 👍👍
Fingers crossed Monday’s loan is a striker.

CraigECFC

connor ronan would be a great signing if thats who it is, but id have thought out of our price range and in contract til 2024
https://punditarena.com/football/andrew-dempsey/connor-ronan-future-unclear-wolves-record-signing/
I also follow St Mirren and this guy was a great loan signing for them last year. Definitely the best player in their squad when he was there! If we pulled this off I’d be unbelievably impressed. They couldn’t afford to bring him back and I assume we have a very similar budget so I’d be surprised…

rooecfc

Or Luke Cundle? Probably not he looks out of our scope

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any clues on the one for Monday? Position, has he been on loan before?

StudentGrecian

I also follow St Mirren and this guy was a great loan signing for them last year. Definitely the best player in their squad when he was there! If we pulled this off I’d be unbelievably impressed. They couldn’t afford to bring him back and I assume we have a very similar budget so I’d be surprised…
They finished below Jordan Tilson’s Ross County, so what level would you have St Mirren at? Would he have been a star performer at L2 level last year?

Genuine question, I useless at comparing the Scottish leagues to the EFL. Reading about him it seems he was close to being involved with Wolves first team this year.

DawlishBouy

They finished below Jordan Tilson’s Ross County, so what level would you have St Mirren at? Would he have been a star performer at L2 level last year?

Genuine question, I useless at comparing the Scottish leagues to the EFL. Reading about him it seems he was close to being involved with Wolves first team this year.
Ronan (and Cundle) have been non playing subs in Wolves' first 2 Prem games this season. One of Ronan's 7 goals for St Mirren last season was against Rangers. Another possible is Chem Campbell an attacking midfielder / striker who made a brief appearance against Leeds.

Bridgy 81

Blimey, it just goes to show the difference between the haves and the have nots.
I’ve read about three Wolves players on here I’ve never heard of before (and I’m sure there are more) who with respect to them are not really that near their first team but could be incredibly useful for us.
It makes you wonder how many players these big clubs have squirrelled away that don’t really get properly used.
I suppose it’s the disparity between the Premier League and where we are, but it does seem to me like it’s a completely different world.