• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Bristol Rovers prediction and discussion thread

Andy Holloway

Full House it is then. Will be interesting to see what the official attendance is as I guarantee there's room for more in the corners of the bank!
Get a few of those Japanese train fillers in and the BB should be able to take 10k!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
7,860 for the sell out against Barrow last season. Not much segregation with the aways fans compared to today. But, have the covid guidelines gone from the start of this season, meaning more on the BB? Will be interesting to see what it ends up as.
I don't think Covid has anything to do with the current capacity of the Bank. Isn't it just reduced from three or four years ago because the Safety Authorities amended their calculations because as a nation we're all fat barstewards?

tom_ecfc

I don't think Covid has anything to do with the current capacity of the Bank. Isn't it just reduced from three or four years ago because the Safety Authorities amended their calculations because as a nation we're all fat barstewards?
20th April 2022

“Following recent updates to guidance we have applied a 10% reduction to both standing terraces. This is in line with the updates to the Green Guide and has been applied to alleviate pressure on walkways within the standing terraces and ensure the match day experience is both safe and enjoyable for supporters in these areas.”

BB was 3,960 (10% less = 3,564)
Total ground = 8,219

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
20th April 2022

“Following recent updates to guidance we have applied a 10% reduction to both standing terraces. This is in line with the updates to the Green Guide and has been applied to alleviate pressure on walkways within the standing terraces and ensure the match day experience is both safe and enjoyable for supporters in these areas.”

BB was 3,960 (10% less = 3,564)
Total ground = 8,219

Fair dos. If the stewards stewarded it correctly there wouldn't be any need. Round me today there was feckin loads of space and at half time the teenagers a few steps in front had enough space to sit down at half time. Sell out my arse.