• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2022/23 First Round Draw

Grecianpasty

Yeovil vs Taunton will be one to keep an eye on. I'm sure Taunton will bring 300 or so.

wiveygrecian

Yeovil vs Taunton will be one to keep an eye on. I'm sure Taunton will bring 300 or so.
Over 750 sold apparently

Grecianpasty

Over 750 sold apparently
Just saw on twitter there was over 600 a few days ago. Anything near 1000 would be amazing for them.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
FA Cup: Taunton target Yeovil's growth ahead of all-Somerset clash - BBC Sport

Think the Taunton Chairman is getting a bit carried away methinks - "Taunton is a massive town and there's no reason why Taunton can't be an EFL club in the future." Really!!!!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
It'll be bury away...
You beat me to it yes odds on…..the new Club Bury AFC….although they have to beat York first…..the latter currently 7th in the National League.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster

Think the Taunton Chairman is getting a bit carried away methinks - "Taunton is a massive town and there's no reason why Taunton can't be an EFL club in the future." Really!!!!
Massive going more than a bit OTT !!!

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster

There is actually no reason why Taunton couldn't be an EFL club in the future.

Bridgy 81

Do you mind.
I was born and grew up in Taunton and went to school with Kevin.
He's a level headed sort of bloke and ambitious.
To be fair he puts in an incredible amount of work down there too as until recently he was their Chairman, CEO and Head Groundsman.
I think he's recently relinquished some of the Groundsman role though.
Plus since he's been involved, after many years of underachieving, Taunton are now playing at the highest level they've ever been at I believe.
Why not aim high and they'll probably be playing league games against Torquay next season so at least it's a West Country club going in the right direction.

TOP_CITY_FAN

Taunton will be in the FL before Torquay return there.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
There is actually no reason why Taunton couldn't be an EFL club in the future.
Anything is possible but a club that trains once a week and doesnt even have a training ground I think is bordering on extreme delusional to get into the football league if I'm honest :)