• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Sam Stubbs (and Cheerio)

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't you need some kind of coaching qualification to be a manager?

Cowshed Grecian

i'd place a bet on Sam being the new manager. defensive player just like KMT and knows the club.
Knows the club…and “model” I really hope we get from these sayings..it’s not like we are a really successful club is it, anyone would think we are PSG 😂

DawlishBouy

Knows the club…and “model” I really hope we get from these sayings..it’s not like we are a really successful club is it, anyone would think we are PSG 😂
Pig Sty Grecians?

iscalad

Don't you need some kind of coaching qualification to be a manager?
FA Level 4

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can I ask in what capacity?
If you must know...Razor.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
i'd place a bet on Sam being the new manager. defensive player just like KMT and knows the club.
Hes only 23. Youngest manager ever in the football league?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sounds familiar?

1. 'I was going back to my apartment and crying'published at 13:51
    13:51

Micah Richards
    IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
    Former Villa defender Micah Richards has outlined his personal battles during his four years with the club.
    Richards was hampered by injury during his time at Villa Park and eventually retired at 31, having made 31 appearances in all competitions.
    Speaking to the BBC he said: "At Aston Villa it was a brilliant time. I went there under Tim Sherwood and, for the first four or five months, everything was going brilliant.
    "Remi Garde comes in and with a change of manager, we just didn’t see eye-to-eye. I wasn’t performing at the levels I should be and my knee was playing up and I remember going back to my apartment and just crying and just letting everything out.
    "I didn’t want people to feel sorry for me, it was just part and parcel of it and I just needed to let everything out because deep down I knew that my career was coming to an end.
    "I was draining 40/50mls of fluid from my knee just to train and mentally I was just in a bad place. And for me, who’s normally the positive one, going into the dressing room and putting on a brave face and almost becoming a cheerleader, it was tough.
    "But we all go through something within our lives and I am so dedicated to football. I was going to training and couldn’t do it - my mind just couldn’t deal with it. So that’s why I always try to be positive now and look at the positive side."

Arthur Davey

Give him another three weeks & he could be PM...

Cowshed Grecian

Massive shame because he’s probably our best player when he’s fit. But he will probably leave on a free at the end of the season after 2.5 years here and he’s only played 22 league games.

Banksy

Give him another three weeks & he could be PM...
And we’ll get Boris at centre back in exchange.