• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Fleetwood Town match day thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
OK, I’m back in the saddle after a solid performance a couple of weeks ago, looking to continue my good form.

This will be a tough one though, Fleetwood will be difficult to break down so I’m looking for an early goal, then another couple before half time, then another two or three shortly after half time and I might be able to relax.

If this is Kev’s last game as manager I hope he goes out with a bang, he’s handled himself with class over the last two or three weeks and I hope he stays with the club and the team give him 3 points as a ‘farewell from being manager and good luck back in the Academy role’ gift. I thinks there’s a card for that from Moonpig.

Geddon City.

Bridgy 81

This will be a tough one though, Fleetwood will be difficult to break down so I’m looking for an early goal, then another couple before half time, then another two or three shortly after half time and I might be able to relax.
So that’s 5 or 6 nil to us shortly after halftime?
If we can keep it at that until injury time I should be able to relax with you.

SaintJames

Cant get any more positive a match day thread Fred. I'm going a hard fought 1-1 with Nombe equalizing in the 70th minute in front of 5,765

Cowshed Grecian

I think we will lose 3-0. I can’t see any change in our defensive crisis at the moment especially with Sweenz suspended. It’s not really something we can just patch over.

HarryECFC

Bookkeepers have got us as a pretty good favourite.

Avening Posse

I also think we will win. I always do mind. I never learn. 2-1

fred binneys head

Bookkeepers have got us as a pretty good favourite.
Got to give them credit. Or is it debit?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Back to winning ways please! See you all there later.

Jason's preview

Agent Andy

Much stronger side out today , new manager in attendance, players well up for it , 3 -1 city . Diabate , Nombe x2 UTC

Banksy

4E2868C5-BACD-433A-904C-6E9B15619AB3.jpeg
Much stronger side out today , new manager in attendance, players well up for it , 3 -1 city . Diabate , Nombe x2 UTC
Ah , the new manager bounce!