• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Next Exeter City First Team Manager Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looks like the interview will be at St James Park. No time yet for an announcement.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

BigBankAl

I watch Open Goal to keep abreast of Scottish banter (Hibs are my birth team!) - was sure there was a caldwell interview. You Tube

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
The great anticlimax.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did anyone say it could be Caldwell earlier in the thread? Seemed to have came from nowhere over the last few days.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Did anyone say it could be Caldwell earlier in the thread? Seemed to have came from nowhere over the last few days.
Any one had a flutter on Gary Caldwell , in the running I’m told .
As far as I can tell, good old Agent Andy was the first to mention him, back on page 115 of this thread.

SaintJames

As far as I can tell, good old Agent Andy was the first to mention him, back on page 115 of this thread.
HaHa Not sure why we bothered with the other 33 subsequent pages then after Andy told us who it was:)

Coppers

I wonder how long the long term contract is. We don't want to be in a position that we can't afford to get rid of needed, we have been there before.

SaintJames

I wonder how long the long term contract is. We don't want to be in a position that we can't afford to get rid of needed, we have been there before.
I did think the same but wonder if it's still the existing one year rolling contract but has been publically stated as long term to send a message to the players and fans that Caldwell will be the man next season and beyond