• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Loan watch 22-23

Exehausted

Saturday 15th October 2022
Harrogate Town 2 Hartleppol United 1
Josh Coley a non playing sub

Dorchester Town 1 Hayes & Yeading United 3
Harry Lee starts

Harrow Borough 1 Plymouth Parkway 0
Harrison King starts. Pedro Borges a non playing sub.

Wellington 0 Sherborne Town 2
Joe Wragg starts.

No game for Joe O’Connor as Tavistock’s game called off.
Thanks DawlishBouy, as always, for keeping us up to date.

DawlishBouy

Saturday 22nd October
Slimbridge 2 Tavistock 4
Joe O’Connor starts.

Harrogate Town 1 Tranmere Rovers 1
Josh Coley an unused sub.

Plymouth Parkway 6 Hendon 0
Harrison King starts. Gets an assist for one of Ben Seymour’s 4 goals.
Pedro Borges not in squad.

SaintJames

Saturday 22nd October
Slimbridge 2 Tavistock 4
Joe O’Connor starts.

Harrogate Town 1 Tranmere Rovers 1
Josh Coley an unused sub.

Plymouth Parkway 6 Hendon 0
Harrison King starts. Gets an assist for one of Ben Seymour’s 4 goals.
Pedro Borges not in squad.
Pedro Borges was sat in front of me in the Stagecoach so assume he must then be injured

DawlishBouy

Tuesday 25th October
Walsall 3 Harrogate Town 1
Josh Coley on as sub half-time. Seven appearances for Harrogate and yet to be on the winning side.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Coley struggling to get much game time in L2. I doubt it's going to work out for him with us. Glimpses of a player but no real consistency.

Cowshed Grecian

Coley struggling to get much game time in L2. I doubt it's going to work out for him with us. Glimpses of a player but no real consistency.
Wondering why we extended his contract he’s nearly 25? I think MT definitely saw something in him.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wondering why we extended his contract he’s nearly 25? I think MT definitely saw something in him.
I imagine we covered ourselves should he have gone and scored loads of goals in L2. I imagine he'll be loaned out again next year.

Number13

I imagine we covered ourselves should he have gone and scored loads of goals in L2. I imagine he'll be loaned out again next year.
Correct. And as long as the club we loan him too cover all, or nealy all his wages, we have covered ourselves for no cost

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
A bit Liam McAlinden-esque. Not so much in his style of play but in that he'll invariably look good in brief cameos but when offered the opportunity to step up he doesn't always shine. As you say, there's definitely something there and, unlike McAlinden, I wouldn't question his attitude or work ethic but, at this point, you have to wonder if he's going to make it.

As an aside, while the move to Harrogate made perfect sense at the time, as it's worked out, I dare say he'd rather be at Exeter, trying to impress the new boss, than sitting on the bench in League Two.

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
A bit Liam McAlinden-esque. Not so much in his style of play but in that he'll invariably look good in brief cameos but when offered the opportunity to step up he doesn't always shine. As you say, there's definitely something there and, unlike McAlinden, I wouldn't question his attitude or work ethic but, at this point, you have to wonder if he's going to make it.

As an aside, while the move to Harrogate made perfect sense at the time, as it's worked out, I dare say he'd rather be at Exeter, trying to impress the new boss, than sitting on the bench in League Two.
Could well be recalled in January. Especially if he isn't getting adequate game time.