• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle Vs Exeter City Match Day Thread

Exehausted

That joy was short lived!

i8cornwall

Jake Caprice is a different gravey.

Can you nominate a man of the match at half time?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Josh, boot it out!
Hope GC will be able to bring on Diabate to allow Josh to play in his recognised position

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jay a very similar playing style to Adam but I think he is more aggressive than his dad.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very decent display from us first half, sloppy marking on the goal but given we're playing a team that's supposedly top of the league we've held our own and looked dangerous at times. Jevani Brown yet to come on which could be interesting.

Exehausted

Is it not H/T yet?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Jake Caprice is a different gravey.

Can you nominate a man of the match at half time?
If you are it's got to be Harry Kite. He is everywhere.

Exehausted

Very decent display from us first half, sloppy marking on the goal but given we're playing a team that's supposedly top of the league we've held our own and looked dangerous at times. Jevani Brown yet to come on which could be interesting.
Ah, seems like it is H/T!

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kite, Collins, Caprice and Stanno outstanding. Keep it tight and get brown on when the game opens up

JayPob94

Solid first half apart from the goal.

I don't think I've ever seen a football team have so much of the ball, but do so little with it. It's like watching england under Sven. Pass round the back and pass some more.

However, after around 60 passes when they do get into a dangerous position they are bloody dangerous.