• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale v Exeter City. FA Cup first round. Matchday thread.

NleMecfc

šŸŽ¶Heā€™s here, heā€™s there, weā€™re not allowed to swear.. Neil Le M..Neil Le M šŸŽ¶

Reminds me of the late Maurice Wright many years ago telling youngsters at the back of the coach to ā€œStop fckuing swearingā€ šŸ˜
Think you've got the story wrong somewhat, I objected to the use of just one word, the C word, unnecessary and disrespectful to both their and our supporters, there were women, children and others around us who really didn't appreciate it and Al Yates agreed with me. I do also think the "ferry" song should be consigned to the archives but that's a different discussion however bear in mind that it's just as bad as the song Argyle were singing and they've issued band for that

Bat Fastard

I will always want argyle to get thrashed, their bus to break down, their stadium to be condemned and their club to go into liquidation but, as long as KMT is their manager, I want Rotherham to do well.
I agree I want Taylor to do well in the long term but can't deny feeling a bit of schadenfreude at their recent results - the manner of the exit still leaves a bitter taste to me.

On the other point I think today will be the beginning of argyle's annual choke - was expecting it to come well into the new year but it would appear they've blown their load after their cup final on monday

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
The manner of KMTā€™s departure doesnā€™t leave a bitter taste with me, each to their own.

denzel

Shame the highlights haven't come out yet, the FA really are poor in that regard.

Colesman Ballz

Shame the highlights haven't come out yet, the FA really are poor in that regard.
Maybe you should blame the holders of the "rights", in this instance the BBC ? :unsure:

otterton reds

goals now on BBC football website

fred binneys head

denzel

goals now on BBC football website
They literally weren't there ten minutes ago. Have they been reading exeweb?

suffolklad

What the point all you see is the goals there's more to highlights than that. bloody useless.

fred binneys head

They literally weren't there ten minutes ago. Have they been reading exeweb?
Before anything is posted on the internet, thereā€™s a time just before it when it isnā€™t posted on the internet.