• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peterborough Utd (H) Discussion Thread

Andy_H

I noticed Scott used the phrase “on the grass” when speaking to one of the guys this week. GC has already made an impact at the club - we’re all speaking differently!
Would that be 'on the grass' [pitch] as opposed to 'on the plastic' [pitch] ?

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I noticed Scott used the phrase “on the grass” when speaking to one of the guys this week.
Jevani, of all people, who confirmed he’d enjoyed more time out on the training pitch rather than on the grass, as Scott had suggested. :)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
So Stubbs is with the physios and not going to be back in the near future 🤦‍♂️. Grounds is available for selection :)
Diabate has ongoing issues with his foot so is unavailable for selection this weekend but hopefully will be back training next week. 😐
No other injuries and the squad have had an intense full weeks training 👍

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Never smoke it myself.
1668166799208.png

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Engineering works between Axminster and Exeter this weekend. SWR don't seem very confident that the rail replacement buses will always run as planned .

Grecianman135

Can’t see Caldwell putting up with the Stubbs situation much longer to be honest,he’ll rather have a man regularly available than not he comes across slightly ruthless in that aspect…

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Engineering works between Axminster and Exeter this weekend. SWR don't seem very confident that the rail replacement buses will always run as planned .
Also A303 shut between Podimore and Hazelgrove (North of Yeovil) so have fun if you're coming that way by car...

Boyo

Can’t see Caldwell putting up with the Stubbs situation much longer to be honest,he’ll rather have a man regularly available than not he comes across slightly ruthless in that aspect…
Unfortunately there's very little Caldwell can do. And of course, every manager would rather have players available than not, surely?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure, I reckon he'd rather have someone out injured! :LOL: