• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home Attendances and Atmosphere

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I can't go, so have turned mine in. In the Selco.
Same, have handed in my Big Bank ticket.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm letting a mate have my season ticket and I'll watch it at home. Fan of the year.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm letting a mate have my season ticket and I'll watch it at home. Fan of the year.
I will send you a foam hand that you can wave around whilst watching the telly 😎😁

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
We would. But then again we are used to having to put in the miles. Coming down here (us or Argyle) for Peterborough is probably their version of Hartlepool for us. It's like when we go to Walsall. Every time I have been there the stewards comment on the long trip we have made only to be told it's one of our easier ones. But for them it's one of their longest trips.
Stuff like this has to help though

Many times I've seen away fans mention how great our stewards and staff are.

SaintJames

An increase if my maths is correct of 22% which is incredible. That's before most of the bigger teams have visited. Is it possible to eclipse the average set in 1963/64 of 7,291. I note our highest that season was 16,141 v Torquay so practically double what we can fit in now!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
An increase if my maths is correct of 22% which is incredible. That's before most of the bigger teams have visited. Is it possible to eclipse the average set in 1963/64 of 7,291. I note our highest that season was 16,141 v Torquay so practically double what we can fit in now!
We've already played a third of our home games. To get to an average of nearly 7300 from where we are now we'd have to get 7700 in for every one of our remaining 16 games. That's a big ask.

SaintJames

We've already played a third of our home games. To get to an average of nearly 7300 from where we are now we'd have to get 7700 in for every one of our remaining 16 games. That's a big ask.
Ronnie, but those third have been against mainly the minnows of this league which has made the 6,515 so impressive. It is a stretch but I would be anticipating our average to rise above 7,000 early into 2023 so it's possible I think especially if we remain top 10

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ronnie, but those third have been against mainly the minnows of this league which has made the 6,515 so impressive. It is a stretch but I would be anticipating our average to rise above 7,000 early into 2023 so it's possible I think especially if we remain top 10
But even so. Look at some of the teams we're yet to play at home. They are not going to fill the away end are they?

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stuff like this has to help though

Many times I've seen away fans mention how great our stewards and staff are.
Soften them up with a free brew and then dick them with a last minute winner.