• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home Attendances and Atmosphere

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
But even so. Look at some of the teams we're yet to play at home. They are not going to fill the away end are they?
Like Vegans, Morecambe, Accrington, Cambridge, Shrewsbury, Lincoln, and Port Vale, not a "hope in hell" !

tom_ecfc

Like Vegans, Morecambe, Accrington, Cambridge, Shrewsbury, Lincoln, and Port Vale, not a "hope in hell" !
But if we ’chuck’ them in the seats and open the away end to home fans….😉

Colesman Ballz

But if we ’chuck’ them in the seats and open the away end to home fans….😉
That comment was related to the VISITING TEAM not filling the away end ! Some of those teams wouldn't be able to fill their seat allocation even allowing for a "free transfer" from the away terrace !

Bridgy 81

Those teams may not bring many fans with them to our place but I reckon there’s plenty of points on offer which we can take from them there.

Colesman Ballz

Those teams may not bring many fans with them to our place but I reckon there’s plenty of points on offer which we can take from them there.
Only a maximum of 6pts from Morecambe and Port Vale, we have played the rest W1, D2, L2.

tom_ecfc

That comment was related to the VISITING TEAM not filling the away end ! Some of those teams wouldn't be able to fill their seat allocation even allowing for a "free transfer" from the away terrace !
That is true. Could we fill the away end in those cases with young school kids or the like?

I’m sure someone has a good idea to the empty away end space to either bring in income or future income.

Bridgy 81

Only a maximum of 6pts from Morecambe and Port Vale, we have played the rest W1, D2, L2.
I meant although they won’t bring many supporters to our place we still have all those teams (with the exception of Port Vale who we’ve already taken 3 points from) to play at home and I fancy us to get plenty of points from them there.

Memphis09

We have played Port Vale

SaintJames

But even so. Look at some of the teams we're yet to play at home. They are not going to fill the away end are they?
If you look at who we have left to play at least half will sell out or be near close to it namely: Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Pompey, Charlton, Bolton, Derby and Argyle. I would say Barnsley, Shrewsbury, Cambridge and Lincoln should bring reasonable numbers (400+). It's really only Accrington, Morecambe and despite being so close Forest Green who will be 200 or less. So objectively we should significantly increase the number of away fans from this point on.

BigBankAl

Was amazed it took us until the final whistle to sing GC Red & White army, we hate Argyle 😂