• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ampadu in Wales squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
ampadu not looking bad, suspect he'll find his level at an upper end championship side. wales looking **** poor mind, they'll have their hands full with iran i suspect
Have you ever considered changing your first name to miserable?!

Bat Fastard

Have you ever considered changing your first name to miserable?!
Just my opinion, and it’s not having a pop at the chap, high end championship is a hell of a level (historically a lot of wales first team has come from a similar standard). He’s carving out a decent career for himself in lower end of the Italian top flight (which I would assume would be comparable with the champ) In my head I think he’ll turn into the Welsh lee Peltier, certainly nothing to be sniffy about!

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just my opinion, and it’s not having a pop at the chap, high end championship is a hell of a level (historically a lot of wales first team has come from a similar standard).
Historically, can you find another Welsh player who had 40-odd caps at the age of 22? I suspect not.

Bat Fastard

Historically, can you find another Welsh player who had 40-odd caps at the age of 22? I suspect not.
Suspect Chris Günter would have been on a similar trajectory….had a hell of a career at Nottingham forest and Cardiff to boot

Bridgy 81

Has Amps got his customary yellow card yet ?
Presumably meant to be a humorous comment, but strange and not humorous.
Well played Ethan and Wales.

Bat Fastard

Presumably meant to be a humorous comment, but strange and not humorous.
Well played Ethan and Wales.
Lighten up

ORy

Great match from Ampadu, and IMHO the standout Welsh player.

Bridgy 81

Lighten up
I’ve no idea who you are. But thank you for the advice. It’s very much appreciated.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great match from Ampadu, and IMHO the standout Welsh player.
I thought he was their best player to. But Wales online has Ethan as joint second best behind Kieffer Moore , who played 45 minutes...:confused:

Martin Weiler

Moore an Exeter City triallist in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.