• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 22/23

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ronaldo to leave Man U with immediate effect after his hissy fit on TalkTV, Not sure yet if its by mutual consent or other.

arthur

Ronaldo to leave Man U with immediate effect after his hissy fit on TalkTV, Not sure yet if its by mutual consent or other.
Mutual consent. He was clearly in breach of contract (gross misconduct) and so is leaving with no pay off.

Colesman Ballz

Mutual consent. He was clearly in breach of contract (gross misconduct) and so is leaving with no pay off.
He can easily afford it, and his arrival was a nice little earner for the Glazers, who when the Club's share price jumped on his signing, moved quickly to sell off some shares !

#monopolymoney

DB9

TBH i think he should head off to the retirement league that is the MLS in the US, Yes he's a good player but he's 38 next birthday and that is where they normally go.

DB9

Glazer's looking to sell Man U.

tom_ecfc

Glazer's looking to sell Man U.
That’s the stadium and other updates not happening on their watch then.

DB9

That’s the stadium and other updates not happening on their watch then.
That's the Glazers and Liverpool owners looking to sell, Both Americans, Seems like they're falling out of love with "Soccer" and their investments are worth selling, More Arab investors to the PL? No Russians now, The Chinese are being dissuaded to invest by the CCP so that leaves only the Arabs probably with the cash.

Red Devon

Marcus Rashford!

grecIAN Harris

Does anybody else think Mikel Arteta needs a good kicking? I used to like him as a player, culture but capable of looking after himself. Now he behaves like a spoilt kid in a sweet shop being told he can't have any sweets.

fred binneys head

Does anybody else think Mikel Arteta needs a good kicking? I used to like him as a player, culture but capable of looking after himself. Now he behaves like a spoilt kid in a sweet shop being told he can't have any sweets.
Totally agree, if I was the 4th official I’d deliver a swift uppercut after the first rant. That’d learn him.