• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Believe what you want to believe. I can only go by what the owner of the company claims. You know, the same as any other company. Unless you're inferring the owners of all companies are liars.
Not saying they're liars, Just that they like to sway stuff to look good for potential investers/Advertisers.

Mr Jinx

Not saying they're liars, Just that they like to sway stuff to look good for potential investers/Advertisers.
Well of course. Isn't that what all company owners do? Lolz

Look at the end of the day I know you, like Leftists, really want to shoot Musk down, hoping, praying that he fails. Maybe he will, but you can't deny he's been pretty successful to date. Or can you?

DB9

Look at the end of the day I know you, like Leftists, really want to shoot Musk down, hoping, praying that he fails. Maybe he will, but you can't deny he's been pretty successful to date. Or can you?
Oh using the term "Leftist" which is the new "Buzzword" in the US, You should stop watching Fox News you know. By the way, You really don't know me. I have no interest in shooting Musk down, In fact its his company he can do what he wants with it, Sack people, Shut office's, Even send it down the pan, Means absolutly nothing to me, All i said is perhaps we should treat these graphics with a pinch of salt, It would have been better if the data came from an independant scource?

Last edited:

Spoonz Red E

Well unless you have data (or reference to it) that refutes it, then you can be nothing other than just sceptical. A bit like me when I hear stuff that comes out of Sir Keith's mouth.
An absence of data cannot be directly refuted by data.
There is no statistical method presented by Musk to support his assertion.
It's like trying to slice mist.

Hang on.
I'll pop down the road and see what the take is with 'this bloke I know'.

Guffaw.

Reactions: Egg

angelic upstart

How do you measure success?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
And you've not seen reports of its recent successes, so they can't have happened either.

🤷‍♂️
It was only a few days ago you were claiming Donald Trump’s Twitter account had 90-odd million NEW followers. In all seriousness, do you make this shit up as you go along? I think GB News might be a more reliable source of information.

Mr Jinx

How do you measure success?
It depends.

Given the bile currently dripping from leftists, I'd say Twitter making it to this time next year would be a first step along the way.

It quite evidently was a failed business model. Maybe it still will fail, but root and branch reform was needed and that is what will happen/happening.

Mr Jinx

Err... none of those say anything about bots and speed, which were what you claimed.
Regarding speeds:

Regarding the bots and subsequent to the graph post:

So I'll join the dots for you. A lot of the hate speech was not derived.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Regarding speeds:

Regarding the bots and subsequent to the graph post:

So I'll join the dots for you. A lot of the hate speech was not derived.
"Join the dots" meaning "I'll make it up".