• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Oxford Utd v Exeter City : FAC 2nd Round : MDT

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bringing on Matt Jay when you're 2-0 down is a complete and utter waste of time
I thank you

iscalad

I thank you
He scored

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ffs it has been one experiment in one (cup) game...
There were also two games in which we played without a No. 9 for the majority of the match.

denzel

He scored
I thought it was Caprice

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought it was Caprice
Seems unlikely

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A rare Caprice goal!

C j phill

I hope that Gary Caldwell isn't trying to do a Gerry Francis in trying to get the players to implement a style of football that they simply cannot cope with.

I've seen the slight change of play since GC became manager and recognise we've played some of the better teams in the league during this period, but Matt Taylor brought in players with a skill set to play in a pattern that he wanted. My concern is that they may not be suited to a wholesale change of approach.

I think the January transfer window will be interesting, if GC decides he needs a different set of skills to those he has available at the moment.

Bat Fastard

very poor this. caldwell's been banging on about our tough run (fair enough) but we've been spanked by an average side here without laying a glove

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If GC didn’t know it before he does now….how well he does in the January window is going to be crucial to where we finish the season…..and he still has to somehow sort out the defence.

Second time we have conceded 4 goals against Oxford very disappointing.

Banksy

Oh well , concentrate on the league then. 😝 No third round tie v Man U for us , leave that to Oxford eh.