• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Seniors ECFC Xmas Party - 8th December Up the Club - Encourage our senior fans to attend.

Thames Valley Red

1669393150304.png

Thames Valley Red

Supporting Richard Knight on this event. They have a few tickets left. Encourage a family member to attend and those not online. Meet the players and pull a cracker with Matt Jay. Please get this out to family and friends and give someone some Xmas joy. Especially thinking of those that are isolated. UTC TVR

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Supporting Richard Knight on this event. They have a few tickets left. Encourage a family member to attend and those not online. Meet the players and pull a cracker with Matt Jay. Please get this out to family and friends and give someone some Xmas joy. Especially thinking of those that are isolated. UTC TVR
I sent an email for this and received no reply. Time for a phone call.

Thames Valley Red

I have asked Richard to look into that. ADMINS can this be a sticky

iscalad

I have asked Richard to look into that. ADMINS can this be a sticky
Phoned and booked a place. Apparently whoever sends out emails isn't in until Monday.

Squeezebox

Would love to go but I think the taxi fare for a 640 mile round trip (even Apple taxis) would be prohibitive!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do the social media guys know that spamming our emails and social media timelines with this becomes increasingly irritating ?

iscalad

Do the social media guys know that spamming our emails and social media timelines with this becomes increasingly like spam?
Yep, got yet another email just now. I was told the person who's in charge of emails isn't in until Monday.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yep, got yet another email just now. I was told the person who's in charge of emails isn't in until Monday.
The Trust retweeted the club's tweet 12 minutes later. This isn't the way to run a a social media campaign!

iscalad

The Trust retweeted the club's tweet 12 minutes later. This isn't the way to run a a social media campaign!
Plus I get the emails from a couple of Senior Reds.🙂