• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Latest Club News..

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not me I'm afraid.
I'm at home watching Wycombe v Pompey on TV.
Can't you get done for that ?
UTC

Bridgy 81

Can't you get done for that ?
UTC
I’m only watching David Wheeler 😉

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m only watching David Wheeler 😉
Good plan.
Checking out some new "wheels" for the January market?
And with luck the final whistle might go just in time for you to switch over to the England game.

tom_ecfc

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

tom_ecfc

Bridgy 81

By my calculations our departed Manager, Assistant Manager, First Team/Under 23 Coach, Goalkeeping Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Lead Physiotherapist have now all been permanently replaced.
All external appointments apart from Kevin Nicholson who himself was replaced internally by Brad-Lee Miller.
So that maybe leaves one academy role (Under 18?) to fill, unless I’ve missed that.
All set now for some activity on the playing front next month then a complete squad and coaching team in place to press on through the second half of the season.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
By my calculations our departed Manager, Assistant Manager, First Team/Under 23 Coach, Goalkeeping Coach, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Lead Physiotherapist have now all been permanently replaced.
All external appointments apart from Kevin Nicholson who himself was replaced internally by Brad-Lee Miller.
So that maybe leaves one academy role (Under 18?) to fill, unless I’ve missed that.
All set now for some activity on the playing front next month then a complete squad and coaching team in place to press on through the second half of the season.
Yes, I make that about right. The first team is all set-up now but we are still one short in the academy - either under-18's coach or head of coaching depending on which job Brad-Lee takes long-term.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hoping this will give some money for Caldwell to spend

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping this will give some money for Caldwell to spend
Jake's face in the final photo says everything about yesterday's result.