• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ben Garner gone from Charlton Athletic.
Was always going to be a "poisoned challice" that job and will no doubt continue to be under the current ownership !

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ben Garner gone from Charlton Athletic.
Was always going to be a "poisoned challice" that job and will no doubt continue to be under the current ownership !
Yup. Another chairman panics. Of course, not many clubs are like City.

However, 2 points in the last 5 games...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Accrington Stanley charged over the behaviour of their fans

Alistair20000

Accrington Stanley charged over the behaviour of their fans
Is our issue with the Gas visit and the inappropriate comments by some of our fans towards their lady physio still open ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is our issue with the Gas visit and the inappropriate comments by some of our fans towards their lady physio still open ?
I've not heard anything.

Alistair20000

I've not heard anything.
I am not sure that no news is good news on this one.:unsure:

Oldsmobile-88

A huge embarrassment if the club are changed. The club has done so well with promoting #hergametoo plus support for the womens football team.

iscalad

A huge embarrassment if the club are changed. The club has done so well with promoting #hergametoo plus support for the womens football team.
This is a strange one, as I never heard the chant but the lady sat next to me did.

sign of the chimes

Ashley is a peice of work,but as normal it’s all about the money,he obviously has a cunning plan to maximise his profit.as for the sky blues,there was talk of a ground share at Walsall,how viable that would be I have no idea
Fairly tuned-in Coventry supporting mate of mine is of the view that he's using this as an attempt to reduce their lease and increase the rent as it's on pretty favourable terms to the club under their old deal. Having said that, I think Ashley has sniffed around a few clubs in that part of the country since relinquishing control at Newcastle, so can't help wondering if this is a way for him to force their current owners' arm. Given the stuff I'm aware of about their current owners, SISU, I've got far less sympathy for them than I would have if Ashley was doing this elsewhere.

Oldsmobile-88

Fairly tuned-in Coventry supporting mate of mine is of the view that he's using this as an attempt to reduce their lease and increase the rent as it's on pretty favourable terms to the club under their old deal. Having said that, I think Ashley has sniffed around a few clubs in that part of the country since relinquishing control at Newcastle, so can't help wondering if this is a way for him to force their current owners' arm. Given the stuff I'm aware of about their current owners, SISU, I've got far less sympathy for them than I would have if Ashley was doing this elsewhere.
I don’t think SISU are the owners now..A local business man, Doug King bought the Sky Blues, subject to EFL ratification.

Status
Not open for further replies.