• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

NFL 2022

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have to say after thoroughly enjoying (the experience, not the result!) seeing the Dolphins v Jags game at Spurs last year, I’m very jealous of those of you that have tickets to this year’s fixtures. If you haven’t been to a game before you’ll absolutely love it - US sports know how to put on a show better than anyone else.

angelic upstart

Have to say after thoroughly enjoying (the experience, not the result!) seeing the Dolphins v Jags game at Spurs last year, I’m very jealous of those of you that have tickets to this year’s fixtures. If you haven’t been to a game before you’ll absolutely love it - US sports know how to put on a show better than anyone else.
Always surprises me how quick the game goes.

angelic upstart

I'm off to Broncos vs Jaguars in October. Looking forward to it already.
Got the "joy" of Fulham Vs Everton on the Saturday too. Argyle on the Monday too.

ecfc70

Packers v Giants was unexpected in its result, really thought GB were going to run away with it before half time but up stepped the Giants QB. Thoroughly entertaining game and a great atmosphere.......roll on next year

mustangspeed2006

Got the "joy" of Fulham Vs Everton on the Saturday too. Argyle on the Monday too.
Sounds like you have a great weekend in store, especially with getting to watch the Broncos.

Last Sunday was a fantastic day – we were treated to an exciting game and everyone involved at Tottenham put on a good show. The atmosphere was also superb. As ecfc70 said, I thought the Packers would blow the Giants away after the first quarter, but the tide turned after some inspired play from Jones.

In the lead-up to gameday, it had been a long evening of travelling on Saturday due to the rail strike; I also slept on the floor at Gatwick Airport to make my 6 a.m. flight back to Berlin for work (which was delayed, of course!). However, the football made it all worth the trouble and I can't wait to try my luck again with tickets next year.

sspetecarroll

Anyone else keeping up with the NFL here?

Bills were shocking yesterday, and I'll always enjoy another Cowboys playoff failure.

Eagles-49ers should be good.

Bengals can beat the Chiefs next Sunday, really depends on how serious the injury to Patrick Mahomes is.

Antony Moxey

Anyone else keeping up with the NFL here?

Bills were shocking yesterday, and I'll always enjoy another Cowboys playoff failure.

Eagles-49ers should be good.

Bengals can beat the Chiefs next Sunday, really depends on how serious the injury to Patrick Mahomes is.
Agree with all of that. Don’t understand all the hype over the Bills this season - like you say they were shocking and played like a 3-13 team rather than a 13-3 one, and last week only jus5 scraped past a Tua-less Dolphins. Still think Eagles for the whole show though.

mustangspeed2006

Well, it was a similar story for the Bills not showing up in the play offs. As AM says, we were lucky against an understrength Miami last week, giving up a 17-point lead in turnovers, before barely scraping over the line. I didn't have a good feeling before yesterday's game despite home field advantage.

It was a disastrous start, going three-and-out in our first two times on the ball, while Burrow was imperious in helping Cincinnati take a 14-0 lead. We never really got going after that poor first quarter and the Bengals kept us comfortably at arm's length. They repeatedly sliced through the Bills' defense to pick up their first downs and managed to convert the majority of their third downs. Bills' offense looked decidedly desperate in comparison. After Allen's painful looking sack fumble with seven minutes left on the clock, I gave up, switched off and got an extra half an hour of sleep in mindful of an early start today.

A frustrating end to the season, but we go again next year. The Bills will be coming over to London, so I hope to get tickets again.

ecfc70

More than happy with the Seahawks season and great to be proved wrong by them getting a wildcard spot just annoyed with the broncos win on the last weekend pushing thier 1st round pick (and therefore the Seahawks) down to no.5.
Hopefully the 49ers will get spanked by the eagles however would like to see the Bengals win the SB

angelic upstart

Prediction - Josh Allen will never win a Superbowl. I'm not sure he has it in him to get to one.